Stacey Solomon #42 Mad Mick joins bedsit bros, Pink Princess Picalilly is imminent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re only going to pick and choose what elements of the Jewish religion you are going to celebrate, you should really try and get it right. It’s not Jewish new year just for today, the holiday started at sunset yesterday and lasts through until sunset tomorrow 🙄

Reactions: 21
If you’re only going to pick and choose what elements of the Jewish religion you are going to celebrate, you should really try and get it right. It’s not Jewish new year just for today, the holiday started at sunset yesterday and lasts through until sunset tomorrow 🙄
Picks and chooses when it suits her!

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210907-125526.png
Is she for real? We had a bleeping heatwave in July for 3 weeks and it's not exactly been cold, the stupid ugly twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder of she's already had it? Although I guess it would be difficult to get so many people to lie about that. I think they've all lied about the baby shower, that was last week.
I think the same
View attachment 749976Is she for real? We had a bleeping heatwave in July for 3 weeks and it's not exactly been cold, the stupid ugly twit!
So much left to do?? Stace. Love. Get off your phone. Stop using your kids as props for the gram, stop trying to be relatable.

Reactions: 13
Her sister has posted autumn vibes are on their way. This baby will definitely be called Autumn!

Reactions: 8
It's a hot day in Autumn. It bleeping happens Stacey. I personally am one of the random few that hates hot weather. Definitely an Autumn/Winter person. Sun makes me irritable 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It's a hot day in Autumn. It bleeping happens Stacey. I personally am one of the random few that hates hot weather. Definitely an Autumn/Winter person. Sun makes me irritable 😂
I'd never have noticed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my... comments are sickening 🤮🤮
Even worse when you realise that your cousin is one of the people making the comments 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Me too, I'm so snappy due to this horrendous weather. I just want Autumn weather, I'd love it to be below 14° all year

As a pregnant woman, I could not think of anything worse than sitting outside with a cup of tea in this heat 🥵
Exactly, it's always worse when you're pregnant, especially heavily pregnant in this weather.

Why does the ugly slut go on like she is busy all the time? SO much to do? Get Joe to bleeping help if he isn’t filming a “celeb” game show
Exactly, I honestly don't think she realises how easy she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hear ya! I loathe this crappy humidity! And it’s still summer anyway.

Reactions: 10
Yeah my husband told me earlier it's meant to be 27C tomorrow. I am not happy about it. Bring on the cooler weather and boots and scarves and being cosy inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah my husband told me earlier it's meant to be 27C tomorrow. I am not happy about it. Bring on the cooler weather and boots and scarves and being cosy inside.
It's 28 here and tomorrow, as a Northerner I can't cope with this heat. It must be hotter in Essex, I don't know why she loves it so much, especially being heavily pregnant.
I'm religiously checking the weather and it looks like it's going to be around 20° for the whole month 😞
Sorry for being really British and de-railing the thread with a weather discussion, although it is slightly related to Skanky saying how it's finally summer, the stupid bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've said before she's only Jewish when she wants to be, she'll probably have a Jewish wedding for show

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.