Stacey Solomon #42 Mad Mick joins bedsit bros, Pink Princess Picalilly is imminent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s giving me the absolute fear thinking of having so many kids with different men. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with it, but can you imagine dealing with that many exes who are tied to your life forever and you have to deal with them FOREVER? Oh I couldn’t. We all know it won’t last with joe either so that’ll be another one

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Here we go with the beggy pool post- clearly fishing for a gifted service from a “small business” as there’s no way she could ever pay for anything herself 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I know it’s irrational but I do hate when people don’t know the difference between bear and bare! We’ll ‘bear’ with you Stacey because we sure don’t want to get ‘bare’ with you!

Reactions: 16
Wasn't The Pool Guy there at the start (months ago, when she moved in... she got giddy using his jet wash)?

I really like his Insta...

So she's fallen out with whoever started work on the pool. Did they demand something insane like payment that wasn't from Bank of Hashtags?

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Love her passive aggressive message about the pool. Obviously fell out with whoever she hired.

Reactions: 42
Translated her latest story:

Absolutely NOBODY has asked about the pool, apart from the fake message I sent from my burner account. Anyway, Is there anyone out there who wants to do some work for FREE (#gifted) to fix up my pool? Thanks xx

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So is she slating the pool guy or whatever he was called since she's on the beg again? And who asks for a kind person to do work? It's so obvious she wants freebies. Classy.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Baby shower over, so she's moved on trying to ponce a free pool renovation. Cretin. That fake laugh at the end made me clench 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Who needs a “kind” person to finish a pool renovation? Just pay someone to do a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
"Kind" was an odd choice of word, wasn't it? Almost suggesting whoever was meant to do it let them down, or messed the job up or something? Seems a strange thing to say. I need a plumber but I'm not going to do a post asking for recommendations of a "kind" one, I'll ask for a "good" one?

Reactions: 49
Was that a dig at thepOOlguy Stacey? Can’t find anyone to beg for a freebie? How about dipping your bleeping hand into your own pocket and pay like any other normal person has too?

Reactions: 40
Yup, ‘kind’ defo equals ‘someone who will do it for free’
I guess out of everything that’s the things she’ll struggle not to pay for the most…it’s not as if she’ll send plenty of business someone’s way in return!

Reactions: 23
It’s giving me the absolute fear thinking of having so many kids with different men. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with it, but can you imagine dealing with that many exes who are tied to your life forever and you have to deal with them FOREVER? Oh I couldn’t. We all know it won’t last with joe either so that’ll be another one
Did he cheat on her with his doi pro?

Reactions: 8
Hmm very intresting about the pool, maybe the worker got sick of. The stink coming form them lol seriously though I wonder what happened maybe they wanted some payment! I never got what she was trying to do. Anyway

Reactions: 16
Seems having money makes you incapable of paying, at least if you're a z lister on insta. Even KIND people have bills to pay for Stacey! I mean if summer is on its way you'll be wanting it done asap 🙄

Reactions: 24
Maybe if she didn't buy a bath for her bedroom she could use the money to find a KIND person she could PAY to make a start on her pool.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.