Stacey Solomon #42 Mad Mick joins bedsit bros, Pink Princess Picalilly is imminent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sheep are hilarious. I honestly can't understand why you would defend someone you don't know and get so offended by comments made about them. I found this on FB and it made me laugh.
Screenshot_20210907-163721.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So is that house listed? If so has that been approved to stick a fake wall up and make a utility room ?

Reactions: 7
I have 4 weeks left until due date so cannot be to far behind her and the thought of my house being that much of a building site this close to due date gives me absolute anxiety 😩surely majority of the house is pre records and things are actually finished?

Reactions: 12
I’m thinking she said ‘kind’ as she is implying he is rude they must of fell out

Reactions: 15
Please someone tell me how putting floor tiles down warrants a crying emoji? Is it because she's had to pay for them?
Well she ain’t posting the company so I would say she’s had to pay, only does it when she’s paid to do it, but remember kids, she just loves helping small business!

Reactions: 18
It looks like the decision to extend and square the pool off so they could add an electric cover is what caused the delay. I’d feel bad if I was the original pool people she got in because they got it looking like this and by her comments, people might assume it was that company that had let her down.

ETA: photo is from 9th April on pool guy’s insta.

I agree with others. ‘Kind’ is not something I look for when employing any tradesmen to do work!
Yeah I think he maintains what’s already there. I’m sure if she just paid it would be finished by now!

Reactions: 5
I feel everything she does is so false, they have done loads to this ‘cottage’ costing thousands, tries to be relatable but just isn’t. I’m a suspicious person by nature so I do wonder how all of a sudden she has this huge house and can do so much to it and also her sister who had a shed at the bottom of the garden making labels and within a few weeks had HQ with staff! And the baby shower, looked very lovely but again totally unachievable, using small businesses again is lovely but some of them cost a fortune.

Reactions: 21
Her sheep are hilarious. I honestly can't understand why you would defend someone you don't know and get so offended by comments made about them. I found this on FB and it made me laugh.
View attachment 750301
Imagine getting a wide on over a stranger that wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. It’s such a strange situation. I wouldn’t even defend family like these lot defend her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have 4 weeks left until due date so cannot be to far behind her and the thought of my house being that much of a building site this close to due date gives me absolute anxiety 😩surely majority of the house is pre records and things are actually finished?
It was probably finished months ago. Everything you see with her is a lie 🤥

Reactions: 11
I'd love to bite her and Hinches fingers off when they start that pointy thing. We bloody know what you are talking about, we can see it ffs 😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WTF is going on with the pool! Looks like a death trap!
It’s not really good publicity for the pool guy if she’s complaining about a 2 month delay is it. Maybe she doesn’t like having to pay

Reactions: 14
It’s not really good publicity for the pool guy if she’s complaining about a 2 month delay is it. Maybe she doesn’t like having to pay
Surely he’s just a maintenance person though? He doesn’t actually build swimming pools does he ?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.