Stacey Solomon #42 Mad Mick joins bedsit bros, Pink Princess Picalilly is imminent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FijiNour for the thread title (I had to tweak it slightly to fit)

A quick recap:
The annex lads have been upgraded to the bedsit brothers with their own swish £50 kitchen make over. They've been provided with crisps, pot noodles and cleaning products so need never set foot in the main house with the pink prop ever again.
Stacey's having her baby shower on Sunday but we think she really had it last weekend instead.
Mick continues to be feral.
They all continue not to wash despite the #brandpartner with Dove
A night out with fejka friend Hinch was preceded by some v erratic behaviour from our Stacey.

That'll do for starters!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks to @FijiNour for the thread title (I had to tweak it slightly to fit)

A few important things to note:

This is not a rave thread and we don’t care about Hinch and any comparisons between her and Hinch. Please keep it to the Hinch thread if you think the Skank is getting one up on her, as we don’t care as this is the Skank‘s thread.
She is not allowed to mention Harry
Joe wears his Dad’s wedding ring
Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
Rex is referred to as the following - Mick Hucknall Junior, Child of the corn and Golden child.
There is a wiki.

A quick recap:
The annex lads have been upgraded to the bedsit brothers with their own swish £50 kitchen make over. They've been provided with crisps, pot noodles and cleaning products so need never set foot in the main house with the pink prop ever again.
Stacey's having her baby shower on Sunday but we think she really had it last weekend instead.
Mick continues to be feral.
They all continue not to wash despite the #brandpartner with Dove
A night out with fejka friend Hinch was preceded by some v erratic behaviour from our Stacey.

That'll do for starters!
My second SS thread title in the bag 💪🏼 lol.
The recap had me in stitches!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mecca bingo shared stacey’s posts on feed and story, was it ab undeclared add maybe? I couldn’t be arsed to drag my self out at 10pm to the bingo heavily pregnant but if she was paid enough why not🤷🏼‍♀️

The instagram page seems to get barely any engagement.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How long before she’s copying Hinch and buying things off Facebook marketplace to upcycle… if she didn’t spend so much money on cheap tit she could of had the house refurbished before they even moved in. Everything is taking and cheap looking. I bet the old owners of the house watch her decorating stories in horror and wish they never sold up 🤣

Reactions: 17
Mecca bingo shared stacey’s posts on feed and story, was it ab undeclared add maybe? I couldn’t be arsed to drag my self out at 10pm to the bingo heavily pregnant but if she was paid enough why not🤷🏼‍♀️

The instagram page seems to get barely any engagement.
They have to be tattlers with those comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How long before she’s copying Hinch and buying things off Facebook marketplace to upcycle… if she didn’t spend so much money on cheap tit she could of had the house refurbished before they even moved in. Everything is taking and cheap looking. I bet the old owners of the house watch her decorating stories in horror and wish they never sold up 🤣
I bet the old owners are glad to be shot of the moneypit!

Reactions: 3
315963FB-DEE6-4BA9-82F9-22079F481B35.jpeg
80CAD8F4-556B-4766-BD04-8ACD27AB51D2.jpeg
4DF24B2F-C2BE-4ED7-8C25-E3588DF2F606.jpeg

Dying at the comments on this, Joe Squash and Stacey Sullivan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Her sister is 32... why do Joe, Stacey and her sister all look so old for their age? Is it the stress of having to live with/around stacey? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Can’t wait for the montage of the baby shower with some power ballad over the top…..

said no one, ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Hi Ladies - ive just stumbled across these threads (used to follow the FOD and MOD one a lot). I’ve followed Stacey for ages and I had no idea about the boys in the annexe!! It’s made me feel abit off - my child is 8 and it’s just far too young to be in a separate building. She must know it too seen as she’s never explicitly said it and she loves a overshare.

I know it’s not about her sister but did you see her story this morning? She didn’t have a shower for any of her 3 kids. Where was Stacey sorting her one huh??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand what she’s saying. She went out yesterday to a festival and gone midnight got a taxi to Staceys to find all those people setting up? Like seriously? Why would they all be at staceys? Doesn’t make sense.
too much trying to make it seem like it’s happening now.

Reactions: 31
Also the baby shower seems ott with the chairs and flowers etc the way they are set up it’s like a wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
yes I think that also. Only 8 comments in total. I imagine they may turn comments off or delete negatives.

The facebook comments are sickening 🤢
How can someone have been at the bingo and not seen them? You’d have heard them first, drawing attention to themselves, and would definitely have seen them.

Reactions: 19
Wonder why Stacey and her sister are so quiet thought they would be showing off the baby shower. We will probably get a montage later and all the I love you to the moon and back etc.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.