Stacey Solomon #42 Mad Mick joins bedsit bros, Pink Princess Picalilly is imminent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#43 will skanky Stacey push out picalilly? Let’s all hope baby’s born with a willy

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hmm so she never bought the tackey dress for the shower? She never seen her stories with pictures of stuff? And she never looked in her garden from about the Friday! duck off zombie you lying cow getting as bad as your sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She just happened to have that ropey hair extention with flowers in her hair and a frock to match, garden full of freebies and no idea! duck off Im the virgin Mary.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
THREE major LIES/ HYPOCRISY from the Stacey and her Sis in one week!

We’ve had the β€˜oh I forgot to go to the NTAs’. 0h you didn’t!

We’ve had Stacey advertising the Dove campaign to stop digitally altering bodies/ faces - yet she is always using filters on her posts! Hypocrite!

And now the sister is stating in OK magazine that β€˜stacey had no idea about the baby shower…’ yeah right, pull th

Is this how stacey, her sister and no doubt staceys PR team bagged pretty much the whole baby shower for FREE, by stating to suppliers that the photos would be featured in OK magazine?

I don’t know how stacey’s sister can lie so badly and say her sister had no idea. Of course she did, the tent with the balloons was already set up after the wrap party, and then suppliers would have been setting it all up. They would have used Staceys name, number of Instagram followers, OK magazine when begging, and of course suppliers like IKEA come & help for free. I mean, why charge famous millionaires who can afford most things, when hard working mortals like ourselves have to save and pay for things we need and want. It’s not right. If I walked into IKEA and asked for free furniture because I was having an outdoor birthday party, I think I’d know what their answer would be!

This is what is so wrong about society. Stacey is in fact taking from the poor and giving to herself! She’s all about take take take! Me myself and I attitude. Not an inspirational role model for future generations.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hmm so she never bought the tackey dress for the shower? She never seen her stories with pictures of stuff? And she never looked in her garden from about the Friday! duck off zombie you lying cow getting as bad as your sister!
Zombie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.