Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion it’s dirty and lazy to leave them laying around in an open bin. You can wrap it and put it in the main bin. The fact that her boys may see it makes me feel sick. Yes it’s naturel, yes one day they’ll learn about it, yes it’s her house she can do what she wants but I personally find it disgusting. Perhaps it’s an age thing. It’s seems to be perfectly acceptable to some.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The first thing I did not need to see this morning was that stupid fake smile, eyes closed with eyelashes hanging off them and saliva coming from her teeth everytime she moves her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The period reaction in here always makes me laugh. I've asked my nephews to grab me the tampons or Sanitary Towels from the press more than once. Can definitely take a guess on who is older or else who's been raised by parents with the same shame.
Leaving tampons around the house ala Rosie Ramsay is disgusting, leaving tampons in a bin is not disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Couldn’t agree more!! Glad someone finally said it, I read a bit then just thought no, she doesn’t really deserve all this slack she’s getting filling up a whole thread a day sometimes wtf!!!
I do enjoy reading it as sometimes what I think is on that thread quicker than I could say it and it’s interesting to see how others think alike BUT you are right it’s insane the amount of threads and how they pull apart every single story even when there is nothing to be told it’s just a casual picture or video

Reactions: 3
I do enjoy reading it as sometimes what I think is on that thread quicker than I could say it and it’s interesting to see how others think alike BUT you are right it’s insane the amount of threads and how they pull apart every single story even when there is nothing to be told it’s just a casual picture or video
Oh yes, you can guarantee if there’s something a little off in her stories it will have been posted about 50 times on her thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m curious as to what you Ladies use your bathroom bins for if not for sanitary products? See no issue with having an open bathroom bin if products are wrapped up, and surely bins would be emptied after your period is over anyway 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The stench of the bathroom though.. let’s not hide the fact period blood stinks when left for a long time.. I dread going in public toilets and putting mine in the bin because even then you can still smell it.. it’s making me bowk writing this 🤢😂 I’m one of them strange people who just don’t have bins in my bathroom I take my sanitary products outside and strait in the bin 😂
Agree, I get flash backs to the bins in the maternity hospital every time I'm in a public toilet 😷

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Agree, I get flash backs to the bins in the maternity hospital every time I'm in a public toilet 😷
I don’t have a problem with periods it’s normal in my house plus I grew up in a house full of girls but I guess it’s people’s own choice how they choose to live..but even a bin full of your own blood WILL smell 😂😩 moving on though she’s back with the good morning squinty vid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just came on to say that!

"Zac is having a bath and it isn't even his birthday, would you believe"

What benefit does she get? Is it a tattle dig? No one has dissed the kids cleanliness that I have seen, just hers!
I thought it was just a joke tbf 🤷‍♀️

In one of the podcast episodes, Chris said it pissed him off that she leaves used tampons on the back of the toilet and doesnt dispose of them straight away

🤢🤢
Thats awful 🤮🤮

Oh yes, you can guarantee if there’s something a little off in her stories it will have been posted about 50 times on her thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m curious as to what you Ladies use your bathroom bins for if not for sanitary products? See no issue with having an open bathroom bin if products are wrapped up, and surely bins would be emptied after your period is over anyway 🙄
It wasn't always like that, always fast moving but the nit picking wasn't the same as it is now. Also admin always say leavrle the kid alone, but nobody listens, I report any of the baby development neglect crap that is put.

Reactions: 1
Haha
I thought it was just a joke tbf 🤷‍♀️

Same, just the sort of throwaway joke you make, I really didn’t think anything of it. I don’t think anyone was supposed to think she was actually implying he didn’t wash. Sure I’ve heard people make that same joke about themselves or other people.

Haha

Same, just the sort of throwaway joke you make, I really didn’t think anything of it. I don’t think anyone was supposed to think she was actually implying he didn’t wash. Sure I’ve heard people make that same joke about themselves or other people.
I say it about my 10 year old...teenage boys can be reluctant to wash 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I say it about my 10 year old...teenage boys can be reluctant to wash 😂😂
True story - mine are older now but the teenage years certainly created some strange aromas and an aversion to soap and water - and a toothbrush FFS!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Shame she didn’t get someone to check her spelling on ‘pickles’ #gifted #ad birthday book

She is as thick as mince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The title of the book makes me cringe - his name is Rex NOT Pickle! It’s actually quite a nice idea and keepsake for a 1st birthday but why ruin it by calling it Pickle’s 1st birthday?! That won’t age well!

Reactions: 13
The first thing I did not need to see this morning was that stupid fake smile, eyes closed with eyelashes hanging off them and saliva coming from her teeth everytime she moves her mouth
I’m literally glad that I’m not the only one

the big fake smile
Closed eyes
Saliva mouth
Stuiped Fake giggle

just drives me mad the fake giggle!! 😡

Reactions: 8
In my opinion it’s dirty and lazy to leave them laying around in an open bin. You can wrap it and put it in the main bin. The fact that her boys may see it makes me feel sick. Yes it’s naturel, yes one day they’ll learn about it, yes it’s her house she can do what she wants but I personally find it disgusting. Perhaps it’s an age thing. It’s seems to be perfectly acceptable to some.
Just wondering what’s disgusting and horrendous, particularly about boys seeing their mother’s used sanitary products, in your opinion?

Just wondering what’s disgusting and horrendous, particularly about boys seeing their mother’s used sanitary products, in your opinion?
I never said horrendous. But I do think it’s disgusting for anyone to see someone’s dirty tampon. Why would you leave it on show?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.