Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even think she likes it much herself. It’s chaos
And this is why the chest of drawers is in the wardrobe. The room is tiny. For a big house like that, the rooms aren’t generous, apart from her bedroom and they are an odd layout. Can’t see she’s replaced the radiator either. The poor baby will freeze if she doesn’t replace the carpet with new carpet

Reactions: 10
I honestly think it looks like a child ate too much candy floss and then threw up everywhere.

Also, where’s her bump gone again?

FEF5F78A-0350-41CE-A1F8-825D54107500.jpg

Reactions: 27
That nursery is a horrific. Not only is it incredibly tacky it’s also so impractical.

No radiator and those old windows- that baby will freeze in the winter. They all will! Surely you start with the basics and then move on to decorating. She’s painting and doing all the rooms like she’s bought a new build. It’s a beautiful property but it does need a lot of work. I know installing new radiators isn’t good content but they actually are a necessity!

She is so greedy, she doesn’t need to bother with the Instagram game. She earns a decent enough wage from the TV stuff but is selling her soul and her child’s privavcy to stay relevant.

Reactions: 21
I don’t even think she likes it much herself. It’s chaos
That's absolutely ghastly. 🤢 She's going very OTT with the pink, there's far too much of it. It's like a big explosion in an Angel Delight factory in there. Less in more in my opinion. She's totally destroying every part of that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw the flower wall…. Came here immediately and you did not disappoint 😂😂😂😂

p.s the dust ‘disclaimer’ clearly been looking here to see what we were going to say!!!

Reactions: 15
I think I might be up to my limit with watching her. The inane giggling etc. She's just such a fake.

Reactions: 16
Omg I proper can't catch up with these threads! They move at Hinch rates

Why isn't Stacey allowed to mention Harry?

Jokes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have the window open she recommends for the dust..yes thats exactly what a newborn needs,a fooking freezing cold room🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ you're in England dopey, the weather is cold most of the time..is it just me or has she completely lost her only two brain cells over the last week or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Baby girl I cant wait to see you in this mirror' is she joking 😂

I suppose she see's all her other kids through her phone so it's no different 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I personally don't like flower walls but I can at least accept they can be nice enough if done well. However, this is not done well, is a bleeping hazard and does not belong in a BABIES nursery. Jesssssus wept.

Reactions: 18
Hahaha there’s absolutely no way she would’ve explained the dust situation in SUCH detail if she hadn’t read here 😂

Reactions: 17
I wonder how much that flower wall actually cost in the end because the company that supply the panels have said Stacey added more flowers to the panels !
It’s the sort of thing a hairdressers or restaurant have on their walls not a babies room !

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I still don't understand why they didn't stay in the old house and do this one up. New windows, new flooring, new kitchen, change the lay out upstairs. I'd knock down the conservatory and build a double extension, she'd probably needed planning, but she can afford to do the work and not have to live there. I'd love her to answer that question, but she never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.