Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen my friends Instagram post where she called her child “pickle”. I’m currently ditching her as I type this!! Never realised SS had gotten to me as much 🤣🤣 when I read it I felt sick 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
All quiet , instead of addressing the lie about spending last day with Leighton just as she failed to address why she lied about how far along her pregnancy was.
No integrity, complete contempt for the followers who adore her and whom she claims to love and be so so grateful to for their support but can’t even be honest with them.
How can they ignore her dishonesty and fakeness or excuse it ?
once someone shows they lie especially about silly stuff like this then how can you ever believe anything they say let alone allow yourselves to be influenced by such an immoral person ? I may be biased because I detest all influencers who mislead to make money worse still exploit their children , I never particularly liked SS before found her irritating but now i dislike her
I dislike all these fakes who see their lovely friends/followers as nothing more than customer.
edited for grammatical mistakes and stupid autocorrect!

Reactions: 26
All quiet , instead of addressing the lie about spending last day with Leighton just as she failed to address why she lied about how far along her pregnancy was.
No integrity, complete contempt for the followers who adore her and whom she claims to love and be so so grateful to for their support but can’t even be honest with them.
How can they ignore her dishonesty and fakeness or excuse it ?
once someone shows they lie especially about silly stuff like this then how can you ever believe anything they say let alone allow yourselves to be influenced by such an immoral person ? I may be biased because I detest all influencers who mislead to make money worse still exploit their children , I never particularly liked SS before found her irritating but now i dislike her
I dislike all these fakes who see their lovely friends/followers as nothing more than customer.
edited for grammatical mistakes and stupid autocorrect!
Don’t all hate me at once but I used to like Stacey, I always thought she was a bit odd though even then. It wasn’t until Fajeka gate at the hospital when I thought she had actually lost the plot and I came on here which then opened my eyes into seeing how much bullshit her stories etc were. I guess before anyone pointed it out I wasn’t actually paying too much attention to her just flicked through her stories and liked a few grid posts. I imagine if it was pointed out to more people they would also see her crap.

Reactions: 29
Don’t all hate me at once but I used to like Stacey, I always thought she was a bit odd though even then. It wasn’t until Fajeka gate at the hospital when I thought she had actually lost the plot and I came on here which then opened my eyes into seeing how much bullshit her stories etc were. I guess before anyone pointed it out I wasn’t actually paying too much attention to her just flicked through her stories and liked a few grid posts. I imagine if it was pointed out to more people they would also see her crap.
This site sure opened my eyes too, some people on here notice stuff I would never give a second thought and really makes you see the blatant hard selling tactics of some of these 'influencers/zelebs)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im
Sorry all her clothes are hideous and for the label sister I’d rather buy from Etsy. I wouldn’t give them
A £1 of my money. There’s definitely been some inbreeding with the sisters they look so weird the sister looks too thin and on drugs. I’m sorry there all about money and getting poor innocent folk buying there shite. There fake as duck !! God help the wee girl hope she doesn’t have the same eyes and nose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We live and learn at least you now see unlike so many who have somehow failed to 😊

Reactions: 3
That was about the same time I came over here!

Reactions: 3
I think it totally depends on the parent, I have 3 girls, I like pink, they like pink, but they’re not dressed head to toe in pink, their rooms aren’t pink and I purposely avoid buying pure pink toys:
I'm the same, tired of reading comments saying it's 2021 why so much pink 🙄 pink has always been my favourite colour and growing up people always made jokes about me being girly and into myself just because I liked pink things even though I was also covered head to toe in dirt 🤣 let people like what they like 🤷‍♀️ I'm not a fan of Stacey's baby room decor but I'm not sleeping there so don't really care what her colour scheme is

Reactions: 12
First one I think. It’s private, but he says wifeys name in the bio so …

Well yes, we all think our babies are cute. My point is why is it different/better than SS (or anyone else on IG) using her kids to flog stuff, which people have a problem with? I understand there’s not as big an audience, but this person has an open profile and is repping a clothing brand so is obviously TRYING to get a bigger audience. I just find it odd that she was being talked up so much even though, in my opinion, she’s doing a pretty similar thing.

Anyway it’s not relevant to the point of this thread and I don’t want to derail so it’s the last I’ll say.
Leighton ALWAYS looks happier than when he with his mother and also he is 100% cleaner and better presented. The love for these kids GLOWS out of the step-mums insta. Stacey's parenting fake, forced and sub par at best.

Reactions: 15
Why does Zack look like he’s in uniform in her latest story😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m cringing so much at her montages of the older boys ‘last day’ with Rex. Like they’re all wearing different outfits in every clip it’s so obvious it’s all pre recorded. Why is she lying about it?😂😂 what is she even achieving with it😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.