Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have genuinely never met someone with less taste than her. She is MURDERING that house. The old man who passed who used to live there must be turning in his bleeping grave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I really hope she has a regular cleaner because the thought of a baby in that room with the dust that will collect on the wall is giving me the fear 😩 no way will she keep on top of keeping it clean.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but the fact she’s acknowledging that she’s doing the room how she would like and not for the baby demonstrates what a selfish person and mum she actually is. Nothing is actually for her kids unless it benefits her in some way (even if content)

Reactions: 25
I can't believe what she is doing to that nursery. The flower fall is just too much, it's ridiculous for a baby. It's ridiculous decorating the room for her, it should be decorated for a baby. I can't believe she would love a flower wall at 38 or however old she is, that's something my 7 year old would love, a 7 year old child, not a grown woman, ffs.

Reactions: 20
So many lies !
leighton was at the Airport hotel yesterday
His step-mum has just posted by the pool side “3 weeks of sunshine “
Will be interesting to see what “fake home” leighton will be getting up to today 😂
Some lovely genuinely well captured moments of L n his baby sister n dad

Reactions: 1
Now that she's spent ages making that lovely lady garden wall I am in the hoping it comes out a boy club

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Would this not also be a bit of a hazard when the baby starts crawling and walking? She could easily grab those flowers and pull off the petals plus it’s full of staples?

Reactions: 20
Isn’t it funny how several members have mentioned the dust and now she acknowledges the dust on her stories but she doesn’t read here 😜

Reactions: 28
The fact she said if you get more dust then dust more than you usually would. That's not a tip that's common sense!

Reactions: 10
I never comment on this thread but…I just have to say…. Our styles are … very different 🥲

that’s putting it kindly.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Would this not also be a bit of a hazard when the baby starts crawling and walking? She could easily grab those flowers and pull off the petals plus it’s full of staples?
She’s posted a photo of it finished and said she’ll make sure the baby doesn’t eat any of it when she starts crawling. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Stace I mentioned how your going to keep the dust off and keep that wall clean and there you are explaining, thought you didn’t read here, oh and pulling that manky carpet up after you have decorated a baby’s room is 🤢 that wall will be full of crap and dust the minute you do, how the f**k did she get a book deal and a tv show? She’s a manky cow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we all just keep our fingers crossed. Maybe rare but it does happen. 😂
Happened to me after paying for a 4D scan to specifically find out the gender! Was told a girl and had a boy. I had all my ‘girl’ baby clothes and blankets in the hospital with me lol! Also happened when I had my first child, the woman next to me was told she was having a girl and had a boy. This was all 18-20 years ago so less likely to be a mistake these days I would imagine!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.