Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she can audition to be the next Dr Who as she seems to be in a different time zone to the rest of the planet. twit.

Such a blatant liar.

ETA it’s bleeping DADDIES not DADDY’S, you thick cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does she act like the older boys are going off to fight in the war whenever they leave for a week or two? I honestly can’t take the “emotional” montages with the music, they knock me ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I know she can’t mention Harry directly but the way she makes out like Z & L are his only brothers is so sad.

Reactions: 15
I found the step-mums insta. I felt really bad, but my first thought was if he would be so much happier living with his Dad? That is awful I know but he just looks so much happier 😢. Also I don’t like Joe or his big mouthed big headed teenage son, something off with Joe. Just a feeling. Just my thoughts I wanted to share.
I can’t find her page at all, I’ve looked up the name on his page. So crazy that she’s put them videos up today. Joes son is a bit odd

Reactions: 6
Why does she act like the older boys are going off to fight in the war whenever they leave for a week or two? I honestly can’t take the “emotional” montages with the music, they knock me ill.
I really hope she isn’t like that with the boys. It’s emotional abuse if she is. Trying to guilt them into not wanting to go away with their dads. She’s the same when Joe is away too. She must be a nightmare to live with

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really hope she isn’t like that with the boys. It’s emotional abuse if she is. Trying to guilt them into not wanting to go away with their dads. She’s the same when Joe is away too. She must be a nightmare to live with
When joe goes away she is shocking with the guilt trips

Reactions: 17
Yes to this!! My stepsons mum is the same. He’s 10, calls 5 times a day has chats for at least 15 minutes at a time. When he was younger, she dropped him to our house and CRIED to my stepson about how much she will miss him - it was a week 🙄 - which meant he cried for the first 2 days because he felt guilty. He must’ve been 4, nearly 5? My eldest has a cuddle and a wave at the door. I’m lucky if I speak to her once a week (she’s 12), but as long as she’s happy and safe, so am I!
Leighton will be back in a weeks time. All pre records no doubt as well all know he’s still on his holidays

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does Zack look like he’s in uniform in her latest story😂😂😂
Well, because it’s a pre record. she is a shameless liar.
I don’t know what day, week or year it is with her blatant lies.
My dad used to say you need a good memory to be an accomplished liar.

Reactions: 8
Just came on to say.. we all know why that fly won’t leave you alone stace 😂😂 a better bet would be to have a quick shower rather than butchering that room any more

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, because it’s a pre record. she is a shameless liar.
I don’t know what day, week or year it is with her blatant lies.
My dad used to say you need a good memory to be an accomplished liar.
Week or Year😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm the same, tired of reading comments saying it's 2021 why so much pink 🙄 pink has always been my favourite colour and growing up people always made jokes about me being girly and into myself just because I liked pink things even though I was also covered head to toe in dirt 🤣 let people like what they like 🤷‍♀️ I'm not a fan of Stacey's baby room decor but I'm not sleeping there so don't really care what her colour scheme is
I don’t think that’s the point anyone’s made on the thread lol. It’s the fact her child is a literal foetus and she’s already making it all pink and princess crap 😂 like fine when your child grows and they do love pink and princesses cool, my son loves pink and peppa pig but I wasn’t planning his future as a embryo that he would love pink and girly things. It’s what Stacey wants for her daughter, she’s been gagging for a “stereotypical girl” and it’s so obvious, she’s a strange woman

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.