Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey is just ridiculous isn’t she ?
from her screwed up eyes manic laughing voice that grates.
crap DIY
constant lies
imagine deliberately making yourself look stupid for engagement.
selling you’re bairns privacy
she’s not a loose woman she’s a loose cannon.

First one I think. It’s private, but he says wifeys name in the bio so …

Well yes, we all think our babies are cute. My point is why is it different/better than SS (or anyone else on IG) using her kids to flog stuff, which people have a problem with? I understand there’s not as big an audience, but this person has an open profile and is repping a clothing brand so is obviously TRYING to get a bigger audience. I just find it odd that she was being talked up so much even though, in my opinion, she’s doing a pretty similar thing.

Anyway it’s not relevant to the point of this thread and I don’t want to derail so it’s the last I’ll say.
I agree completely can’t understand anyone exploiting their bairns to make money exposing them to the weirdos online I don’t share photos of my nephews not publicly they are adorable and I am very proud of them but the idea some sick bastard could be using their pics pin a wank bank just horrifies me and it horrifies me that despite the warnings these instagrammers still share.

Reactions: 11
First one I think. It’s private, but he says wifeys name in the bio so …

Well yes, we all think our babies are cute. My point is why is it different/better than SS (or anyone else on IG) using her kids to flog stuff, which people have a problem with? I understand there’s not as big an audience, but this person has an open profile and is repping a clothing brand so is obviously TRYING to get a bigger audience. I just find it odd that she was being talked up so much even though, in my opinion, she’s doing a pretty similar thing.

Anyway it’s not relevant to the point of this thread and I don’t want to derail so it’s the last I’ll say.
Sorry but I totally agree with you, and also sorry because I’ve been lurking here but I’m on Hinch thread but I totally agree with you x

Reactions: 6
Stacey is just ridiculous isn’t she ?
from her screwed up eyes manic laughing voice that grates.
crap DIY
constant lies
imagine deliberately making yourself look stupid for engagement.
selling you’re bairns privacy
she’s not a loose woman she’s a loose cannon.

I agree completely can’t understand anyone exploiting their bairns to make money exposing them to the weirdos online I don’t share photos of my nephews not publicly they are adorable and I am very proud of them but the idea some sick bastard could be using their pics pin a wank bank just horrifies me and it horrifies me that despite the warnings these instagrammers still share.
No I feel the same. Makes me so sad that this is just a normal part of culture now. Of course there’s the safety issues, the long term issues of how will this impact them in future, how morally gross it is to have your children earning money for you.

But also this whole idea Instamums seem to have that their kid is just a cute fashion accessory to their life, to dress up in frilly tit with their name all over it and make them smile for the camera. They’re people not handbags, leave them be!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it interesting that the stepmum seems so popular here … just took a look and their baby is plastered all over her feed? She’s even a ‘rep’ for some sort of clothing brand, the profile is public so anyone can see it … seems pretty similar to the rest of the Instamumhuns to me?

Pierced ears too ☹
I hate pierced ears on a baby, it looks awful. Sorry for getting all mums net there.
Back to the Skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I find it interesting that the stepmum seems so popular here … just took a look and their baby is plastered all over her feed? She’s even a ‘rep’ for some sort of clothing brand, the profile is public so anyone can see it … seems pretty similar to the rest of the Instamumhuns to me?

Pierced ears too ☹
I don’t think it’s that she’s suddenly popular here, more that the comparisons were obvious of L looking naturally happy and relaxed in what she shared, and that she appears to actively include him in family life.

Then on the other side, you have him (and Z and R) being forced to pose for ads or engagement opportunities, sleeping in who knows who’s bed in their school uniform…

it just feels like a little bit of normal life for L (whatever normal is!)

Reactions: 15
I have to say, I am baffled as to why she’s made up about the kids being there today, when one of them clearly is not.
i can’t stop CRINGING 😂

nice one step mum 😉

Reactions: 27
I have to say, I am baffled as to why she’s made up about the kids being there today, when one of them clearly is not.
i can’t stop CRINGING 😂

nice one step mum 😉
This is my take on the kids being there/not being there/away for 3 weeks…

Her persona has been made out to be this supermum. She does everything for her kids from stupid snacks, to painting their bedrooms, to buying them this ‘amazing’ house and I don’t think she actually wants people to know
1 she gets a lot of help from the boys dads
2 she probably has some sort of help from nannies/au pair/paid help
3 she does it all by herself while painting their bedrooms/making crappy crafts/making dinner etc (I hope you all know where I’m getting at with this 😂)

For normal folk, it’s perfectly normal to have help from their kids dad (if separated) it doesn’t make them any less of a mum and it’s nice for them to have time away and nice for the mum (or dad)

I hope this all makes sense and I know I have waffled on 😂

Reactions: 19
Not a big fan of Stacey but my God I can’t stand Joe swash.....his voice grates on me😡

I found the step-mums insta. I felt really bad, but my first thought was if he would be so much happier living with his Dad? That is awful I know but he just looks so much happier 😢. Also I don’t like Joe or his big mouthed big headed teenage son, something off with Joe. Just a feeling. Just my thoughts I wanted to share.

Reactions: 26
i can’t stop CRINGING 😂

nice one step mum 😉
She so stupid. Why even say anything, especially that you’re planning a special day with your beloved sons. Who cares if you’re off Instagram until tomorrow? Anyway, just another nail in her badly hand-painted coffin!

Why does she still let Rex climb into those boxes. WhAt if he climbs in and shuts the lid when no one is watching and he gets stuck or something. I know it’s probably unlikely but it’s dangerous. She should be teaching him no but she won’t as we all know Stacey can’t say no even if he ends up in the hospital again.
Also wonder if she will mention that leightons away with his dad or she will continue to pretend he’s there?
PLEASE READ THIS STACE

• Sad
Reactions: 3
No I feel the same. Makes me so sad that this is just a normal part of culture now. Of course there’s the safety issues, the long term issues of how will this impact them in future, how morally gross it is to have your children earning money for you.

But also this whole idea Instamums seem to have that their kid is just a cute fashion accessory to their life, to dress up in frilly tit with their name all over it and make them smile for the camera. They’re people not handbags, leave them be!
I totally agree with all these comments. Tattlers get called trolls with this sort of behaviour, you can’t dislike the gross selling of a child’s privacy just when it’s certain celebs you don’t like. You either agree with it or don’t. These parents Stacey Solomon, hinch etc all are happy to take the chance that their child will grow into an adultand be happy that their are photos of them plastered on sm, big risk to take!

as this weird pimping of kids for clout is still new it’s hard to see the damage it causes but there’a a girl on tiktok called throughandlou who is raising awareness of that as her mum was a blogger who shared photos and stories of her childhood online. She says it caused her issues growing up as when it come to high school, kids recognised her and she alsodoesn’t speak to her mum because of it.

thirdly, I couldn’t even stand with my dad showed my first bf baby pics and didn’t speak to him for a week. Imagine getting to your teens and you see your baby pics online with freaks leaving comments on you ☠ These celebs are dumb as hell, it isn’t your childhood to sell you dense twats, how about you protect them like you should

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You know what I just randomly thought…Imagine stacey and Joe being your parents in law… or imagine if your child married one of their children and you had to get together for special occasions, their weddings, their kids etc…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have never before wanted someone's gender reveal scan to be wrong as much as I want it for her. Id love for another boy to pop out 🙈
Happened to a friend of mines. 3 scans (including a private one) said she was having a girl. She had a very late growth scan and mentioned girl & the sonographer was like “eh you’re not having a girl”. Couple of weeks later her boy was born. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole pink Instagram obsession with girl babies is relatively modern right? Looking at pics from my childhood, my first shoes were red, my first snowsuit was blue, I was dressed it lots of colours like mint green, cream, yellow, pink. (This is late 80s/early 90s)
Now it’s just PINK everything
So depressing

Haha someday soon she will walk in on something she doesn’t Want to see and she will learn to knock
I think it totally depends on the parent, I have 3 girls, I like pink, they like pink, but they’re not dressed head to toe in pink, their rooms aren’t pink and I purposely avoid buying pure pink toys:

Reactions: 10
I think it totally depends on the parent, I have 3 girls, I like pink, they like pink, but they’re not dressed head to toe in pink, their rooms aren’t pink and I purposely avoid buying pure pink toys:
Yeah and I think ultimately it depends what the kids likes. We didn't push pink on our daughter but it still happened to turn into her favourite colour. She loves it. SS shoving pink overload on her kid won't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. If this new baby doesn't like it when she's older she'll make it known. As a general comment some parents get so worried about this stuff. I had a friend freaking out cos her daughter was drawn to doll and pram toys and she was desperately trying to be all gender natural on toys. They are who they are. It was like she was upset her daughter was 'girly' as if those supposed qualities were inferior. You can't overengineer your kids.

Reactions: 18
I think we also need to put the picture up of the gap between the house where she, joe and pickle sleep, and the other house the boys sleep in. There seemed to be a lot of surprised people in the last thread
Also, leave the Hinch comparisons. We don’t care for it 😂
Where can we find this? I’m still in shock 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.