Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion Stacey Solomon #38 Attention seeking Stace, is out in her slippers (again). Whilst Tanjoe gets paid for licking kippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion: Stacey Solomon #38 lies about this, lies about that, thinks she’s relatable but we know she’s a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Wonder if Joe gave Stace a quick jet wash as well? She certainly needs it dirty cow

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just out of interest I started following her sister on Instagram and I am not sure which of the two of them I dislike the most. They are both annoying bints and her sister is more cringeworthy than her if possible. She comes across as desperate in those videos she puts up about her hair and this mornings montage of filling her boxes with snacks made my ears bleed

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just out of interest I started following her sister on Instagram and I am not sure which of the two of them I dislike the most. They are both annoying bints and her sister is more cringeworthy than her if possible. She comes across as desperate in those videos she puts up about her hair and this mornings montage of filling her boxes with snacks made my ears bleed
Goorrrr lives off her sisters clout don’t she😂😂 the three of them (Stace, Jem and Hinch) are all the same.

Reactions: 13
In the story she’s just uploaded of Rex stroking Theo, what is her hand doing down the bottom? Is she showing Rex how to stroke the dog and perform for the camera

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In the story she’s just uploaded of Rex stroking Theo, what is her hand doing down the bottom? Is she showing Rex how to stroke the dog and perform for the camera
Good spot, she really is isn’t she? Wow he really is her preforming little monkey 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can tell that he’s listening to her and concentrating on whatever she’s doing than genuinely naturally petting the dog

Reactions: 17
Soz if this has already been mentioned but did anyone see this OK magazine intro with tantastic? Does he say, “So many boys in our arse”?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.