Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out of interest I started following her sister on Instagram and I am not sure which of the two of them I dislike the most. They are both annoying bints and her sister is more cringeworthy than her if possible. She comes across as desperate in those videos she puts up about her hair and this mornings montage of filling her boxes with snacks made my ears bleed
I still dislike her sister more. Stacey is annoying but at least she has a following for herself her sister is just a total wannabe and copies everyone while acting like she’s some amazing celeb (someone described her as the Wish version of Stacey and think that’s the best description ever 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In the story she’s just uploaded of Rex stroking Theo, what is her hand doing down the bottom? Is she showing Rex how to stroke the dog and perform for the camera
duck me, that is exactly what she is doing!!! The laws that protect child models and actors really need to be extended to cover the flipping internet!

Reactions: 19
I think (hope) that’s she’s modelling to Rex how to be gentle with the dogs. We have all said that the way he sometimes handles them is too rough, so I’m being optimistic that this is a step towards him learning the right way

Reactions: 11
I wonder if peanut is lay out of the screen and that’s who Stacey is stroking although she could be showing Rex how to stroke Theo. If she knew she was getting new flooring why didn’t she pull up the carpet already?

Reactions: 2
Apparently strawberries stay fresh for longer in jars. Just a little fact I learned. 😂
yeah but only if you soak/wash them with 1/3 vinegar (natural disinfectant) and 2/3 water. Dry them. Put them in a glass container with paper towels under and over them. She just throws them in the jar unwashed for aesthetics.

Reactions: 5
On the day she did the crappy flower wall she said the carpet was being fitted the next day!
So I guess she's gonna be posting more pre records and the carpet was fitted ages ago when she did the wall 🙃

Reactions: 9
She’ll never cope with a toddler and a newborn up at all hours.
No worries there will be a Nanny .. Joe... to help... BTW L's step mom posted pics of him from age 4 till date ... L definitely us a part of that family as much as this... that's so nice to see !!

Reactions: 3
I think (hope) that’s she’s modelling to Rex how to be gentle with the dogs. We have all said that the way he sometimes handles them is too rough, so I’m being optimistic that this is a step towards him learning the right way
It’s important she does it now or he’ll be as bad with the baby, I’d say the reality of it all is kicking in now

No worries there will be a Nanny .. Joe... to help... BTW L's step mom posted pics of him from age 4 till date ... L definitely us a part of that family as much as this... that's so nice to see !!
She seems to really love him like one of her own. He’s a sweet kid

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah Stacey......we believe you were really going to boil your own holy water and film it 🙄🙄🙄🙄. Stacey always playing dumb for the benefit of the huns

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Before the pink room is ready for Stacey’s daughter, she needs to boil the kettle for some holy water

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does everyone just go into their Son's room, lie on the floor randomly and film themselves???.....maybe it's just me who is the weirdo who doesn't 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can’t buy holy water from Asda?! 😂😂 Stace you’re hilarious mate. The huns and I are in stitches.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s important she does it now or he’ll be as bad with the baby, I’d say the reality of it all is kicking in now

She seems to really love him like one of her own. He’s a sweet kid
He does seem like a lovely kids and seems very gentle and kind to his little sister
Got help poor princess pickle when R gets his hands on her

Reactions: 9
I have a friend at Unilever that’s worked with Stacey directly a few times and she was the rudest most unprofessional person. Extremely hard to work with

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Does she honestly expect us to believe that she thinks holy water is made by boiling water on an aga ?! No one is that stupid !

Reactions: 13
Just out of interest I started following her sister on Instagram and I am not sure which of the two of them I dislike the most. They are both annoying bints and her sister is more cringeworthy than her if possible. She comes across as desperate in those videos she puts up about her hair and this mornings montage of filling her boxes with snacks made my ears bleed
Can I just take this moment to thank God for my lovely head of curly hair 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.