Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, I know taste is subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Joe Swash, sexy?! Aye maybe if you have a fetish for wotsits that have been lurking at the bottom of your sweaty gym kit for 6 month. Although tbf, I probably just described stinky's fantasy...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm sorry, I know taste is subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Joe Swash, sexy?! Aye maybe if you have a fetish for wotsits that have been lurking at the bottom of your sweaty gym kit for 6 month. Although tbf, I probably just described stinky's fantasy...
Maybe he makes up for it in other ways 🍆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
L looks so happy on his holidays with his adorable little sister!! Must make stacey’s blood boil cause we all know she will not be happy about that. Shame on her guilt tripping Zach to come home!!
Wonder if Zach did go away on vacation..anybody follow ..know how to follow.. . L is having the best time n he's in Spain... so he ain't coming back before 3 weeks

Zach is gone away. I am sure I saw an airport and the family on a plane.....unless they have flown up north somewhere and it is hot and sunny!! There are photos of them having a great time on the beach and in a lovely garden with a pool. So many lies. So lucky to have found this page because my daughter is sick of me going on about the lies.....you guys give me life ;)
That's Leighton..not Zach

Reactions: 7
What must poor Zach think when his other brother is away for 3 weeks and he’s back home to golden child within 2 days. L seems to have all the designer clothes and the better fun. I wonder if they’re is any jealousy or resentment.

Reactions: 12
What must poor Zach think when his other brother is away for 3 weeks and he’s back home to golden child within 2 days. L seems to have all the designer clothes and the better fun. I wonder if they’re is any jealousy or resentment.
I reckon it evens out because from my feeling Zack and Rex are more the favourites than Leighton at home (that bloody middle child syndrome)🤣 so when he's spoilt with his dad and step mum, the boy must feel elated. Never forget the poor excuse for L's birthday and then look what she did for Rex's 2 weeks later😡

Reactions: 22
Fetish for wotsits took me out 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she letting the child nap at tea time?? She is gonna pay for the lack of routine when that baby comes along! He should be in bed by 7!!

Reactions: 25
I’m showing my age here but they all remind me from the show years ago the Beverly hillbilly’s ( I can just imagine him shouting Jefro ) 😂 sorry I’m having a 🍻it’s been a long day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she letting the child nap at tea time?? She is gonna pay for the lack of routine when that baby comes along! He should be in bed by 7!!
Was thinking the same🥴🥴🥴
Im currently doing roley poleys in order to keep my 2 awake until 7 😂 help

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can never bloody tell if they're pre records or real time 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll never cope with a toddler and a newborn up at all hours.

Reactions: 11
Was thinking the same🥴🥴🥴
Im currently doing roley poleys in order to keep my 2 awake until 7 😂 help
That's all it takes,a bit of interaction for an hour that doesn't involve a phone in his face or even a bath and he'll be gone for the night then,she has no routine whatsoever with them kids and is why Z is the way he is when he goes to his dads..she lets them do what they want when they want and his dad probably has rules that he hates.not the kid's fault in any way.

Reactions: 11
Just came to say.... who let's a 2 year old nap at 6pm 🙈 we're all guilty of letting our little ones fall asleep on us but it's all the time with her. This is why he had no routine and continues to rule the mansion!

How's she going to cope with a new baby and a very demanding toddler

Reactions: 14
Sorry if its already been said, I've not caught up with the thread. But my god I hate when she says things about Joe trying to get her pregnant by cleaning. duck off you stupid twit! If only it was that easy, there would be no such thing as infertility. It's such a stupid thing to say too.
Sorry rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.