Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fridge was ridiculous. Looked like a 2 pint of milk in the door and the rest was fruit and veg.

Reactions: 8

Joe talking about having a girl... "the clothes are starting to come in" which means they are getting freebies already 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry, I know taste is subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but Joe Swash, sexy?! Aye maybe if you have a fetish for wotsits that have been lurking at the bottom of your sweaty gym kit for 6 month. Although tbf, I probably just described stinky's fantasy...
You've been my favourite tattler for ages and this just one reason why.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice to have a lexus as the car you can’t afford 🙄

Don't forget there’s only 4 of them this week with L being on holiday! (Which she still hasn’t mentioned)
There was a Tesla in her stories recently too.

Reactions: 6
Also I can't understand the decanting things and putting them in jars like the strawberries??? What a waste of frigging time!! Don't people have better things to do with their time?? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also I can't understand the decanting things and putting them in jars like the strawberries??? What a waste of frigging time!! Don't people have better things to do with their time?? 🙄🙄
That's just for content,no way she does that every time she goes food shopping but she'll tag them soon saying everyone was asking and make a few quid from the #aff

Reactions: 12
I personally find it strange that her eldest son is sleeping in bed with them. He’s in high school, if he’s old enough to have a bedroom in a separate building then why is she always posting him asleep in her bed?

Reactions: 26
If I had a 10 min nap at 6pm I'd be up all night how does she expect a child of his age who has multiple naps a day to sleep through the night
Tbh my son can have a afternoon nap and still go to bed at 7-7:30. But we all know rex doesnt sleep till gone 10pm 🤣🤣 no routine and shes fucked it when Princess pickles arrives

Reactions: 13
Apparently strawberries stay fresh for longer in jars. Just a little fact I learned. 😂

Reactions: 5
Well WHAT is it then? I'm flabbergasted 🤣 let us know Stace
Charm, intelligence, humour, stimulating conversation, wit, good looks, humility, talent, dedication, generosity, work ethic...

All this and more.
Lacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That fridge was ridiculous. Looked like a 2 pint of milk in the door and the rest was fruit and veg.
She doesn’t need anything to make meals etc when they are provided free from hello fresh. Hope she’s not going to start making those daft fruit montages again for the boys snacks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.