Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them stains. 🤢 I really doubt anyone was messaging you that. Everything is so contrived 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the story she’s just uploaded of Rex stroking Theo, what is her hand doing down the bottom? Is she showing Rex how to stroke the dog and perform for the camera
Oh wow, just had to double check. It does look so dosen't it. Everything is fake with her🤣 I love this place, don't miss anything or if I do like now y'all are on to it 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No worries there will be a Nanny .. Joe... to help... BTW L's step mom posted pics of him from age 4 till date ... L definitely us a part of that family as much as this... that's so nice to see !!
It really is. There is just something more loving about the way the step-mum presents herself and her little family. Loved. Stable. Solid. Better.

1000 times better than the chaotic, filth ridden, inconsistent life the poor sod has at Stacey's.

Reactions: 11
And that is why you don’t paint down to a carpet (and underlay) that you plan to rip up - and lay a thinner floor covering. That looks shite.

Oh Stacey, that new floor doesn't go in that house at all, what is she doing to it?!
Keeping with the theme, obviously!

Reactions: 15
Couldn’t be arsed being the tradesmen and having Stacey thinking she can do my job and having supervisor her like a toddler. Just let them do their job!!!

Reactions: 27
Sorry that looks 👎 even if it wasn't Stacey I'd say the same. It all looks so underwhelming, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who the f** ck stops tradesmen doing their job properly just so you can get content for the gram? I’d be fuming if someone done that to me whilst I was working, she’s an absolute joke, go give your head a wobble will yeah Stace

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine being this devious as to pretend that your completely ignorant and lacking any common sense to make money, she comes across as someone who needs an intervention, imagine being a fan of hers and finding this bizarre behaviour entertaining.
she’s not funny she is playing the fool to gain followers what does this say about those who find her inspiring ?!
exploiting your bairns for money, lying to followers, earning money from conning vulnerable people what is admirable or inspiring all that money she makes?
they are clearly earning a fortune yet she is destroying that lovely home turning into a pigs palace and folk choose to follow her and be influenced by her, the world is going insane when decent people are vilified and greedy self serving dicks like these people are praised bloody newspapers would go bankrupt without these so called celebs because they certainly aren’t giving us any news stories just brainwashing people and creating morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s shown there’s no underfloor heating in there though. It’ll be a walk in freezer come winter.

Reactions: 17
That poor floor man was probably wanting her to duck off out of the way and let him do his job.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks dog tit 👎🏼 Doesn’t even go with the pink 🤢 why didn’t she get a nice carpet ffs 😒 such a divvy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The clever thing to do would’ve been lift the carpet up a day or 2 and before the new flooring was going down and yanno, fill in the bits of the skirting boards she’s missed because she kept the manky carpet down 🥴 she’s till not trimmed the bottom of the flower wall earthed

Sorry that looks 👎 even if it wasn't Stacey I'd say the same. It all looks so underwhelming, honestly.
A more neutral or even dark wood effect would’ve went better, to tie in with the orange door🤣

Reactions: 8
Who the f** ck stops tradesmen doing their job properly just so you can get content for the gram? I’d be fuming if someone done that to me whilst I was working, she’s an absolute joke, go give your head a wobble will yeah Stace
Exactly. There is nothing worse than the customer chatting when you need to get on or, worse still, butting in and trying to do your job for you.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.