Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pics here

Thank you. Just looked at the wiki and you can clearly see the swimming pool from the window in Z’s bedroom. What does H’s mother think of this arrangement? The boys’ fathers? I really can’t believe it even though the evidence is plain for all to see

Feel like we need to add this along with why she can’t talk about Harry, and why Joe wears a ring that’s not a wedding ring!
They’re his father’s rings. He has one on each hand. He lost his dad young and so wears his rings

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Id honestly be phoning social services if I knew someone putting their kids in a separate building to sleep wtf

Reactions: 7
Poor kids 😢

My son is 10, no way I'd want him sleeping that far away.
My 10yo wouldn’t want to. He’s a tough kid but still gets out of bed some evenings for an extra cuddle before he goes asleep & if he gets up during the night for the loo he sometimes checks on his toddler sister. He’d absolutely hate to be away from us & I think he’d take it a bit personally if we ever had to do that here, thankfully we’ll never have to. We bought a sensible family home!

My 10yo wouldn’t want to. He’s a tough kid but still gets out of bed some evenings for an extra cuddle before he goes asleep & if he gets up during the night for the loo he sometimes checks on his toddler sister. He’d absolutely hate to be away from us & I think he’d take it a bit personally if we ever had to do that here, thankfully we’ll never have to. We bought a sensible family home!
Neither would mine - he even checks on the dogs.
Her boys must feel so sad being shut outside

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If it’s the leisure complex she’s split for them to share that’s joined to the house. I honestly can’t believe that she has them sleeping in a separate building to her.
It’s joined to the main house by fresh air!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This thread is exhausting sometimes 🙈🤣

READ THE WIKI ITS ALL IN THERE
I'm ashamed to admit that I have only recently discovered the wiki 😂 I saw people mention it here in response to the Harry questions so I went to investigate 😂

There must be some responsible adults in the boy's lives (their Dads maybe ) who wouldn't allow them to sleep so far away from the main house, wonder if they are having some sort of building work to connect the two buildings, would this be possible ?
A nice flower wall maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So SS had an "ask me anything session" and we are expected to believe someone asked which is her favourite toe??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So SS had an "ask me anything session" and we are expected to believe someone asked which is her favourite toe??
And the calibre of questions was clearly so tit that she chose to answer that one?!

I asked a question but it was not toe-related!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s asked herself those questions so far and funnily enough we have spoke about if Rex was breastfed and her toes

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.