Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm finding it bizarre that a lad that is starting to sprout a tache is bathed and carried to bed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Anyone noticed how Leighton looks SO much happier with his Dad and Step Mum? Like he looks super happy and not forced.. shame really. It's all about rex and the new baby

Reactions: 12
Hmmm Joe is not well and Stacey is going to work.
Guilt trip on Z to come home early to look after R??

Reactions: 17
My youngest lad is 10 & I’m starting to get him to do little things for himself, he showers himself now, makes a sandwich & I supervise him when he makes a cup of tea, Stacey treats her older boys like toddlers, I just find it so bizarre there is no way I could carry my son to bed at night & he would think I’ve lost the plot if I had him pretending to be asleep all for the gram!

Reactions: 17
I just noticed how thin the wall is around the window. I wonder if that place is even insulated. It wouldn’t have been built for living in.
Between that & the daylight visible in the doorframe he is going to freeze in winter.
And she’s taken out all of the heaters in every room.

Reactions: 5
See he’s flogging ads now for snacks. Had to laugh when he asked why the fish was orange someone might want to ask him the same question. It always looks like it’s a pain for him to talk I know it’s a pain to listen to him. Ads ads ads trying to bump up the bank balance Jesus it never ends just watched the advert to the end and it was cringe worthy

Reactions: 8
I just noticed how thin the wall is around the window. I wonder if that place is even insulated. It wouldn’t have been built for living in.
Between that & the daylight visible in the doorframe he is going to freeze in winter.
I even wondered if they are single-glazed, metal windows too.

Reactions: 4
Everything she does and I mean EVERYTHING is for attention! Whether that’s from her sheeple or the media/ press. From the date night with Rex, to having ears pierced, going out in slippers, having a campervan, painting nursery a putrid pink colour complete with flower wall - Honestly, all so ridiculous. Of course she knew she was in her slippers, or is her bump not only restricting her view from her feet, but also affecting her ability to feel what is on her feet? I have also watched that video and you can hear distinct footsteps of someone wearing shoes (not Rex) and you can briefly (although slightly blurred) a black shoe, suggesting she was with someone else other than Rex. I am a parent to 2 children, and as much as I love my kids, I would not have taken them out to a restaurant late at night - or was it? We know what she’s like with pre-records. She just loves the limelight. Wait till her baby comes along - even more money and attention to be gained. Very lucrative. 😡

Reactions: 20
I don’t come on this tread much, however I’ve started to more and more as my eyes are opening! but I just wanted to say I would be appalled if my children behaved like that in a restaurant, posh place or not! I know children/babies will cry and scream but you deal with it responsibly and if you have to take them out the restaurant to calm them down then so be it. I would not be there condoning their behaviour by filming and letting them carry on screaming!

Reactions: 18
See he’s flogging ads now for snacks. Had to laugh when he asked why the fish was orange someone might want to ask him the same question. It always looks like it’s a pain for him to talk I know it’s a pain to listen to him. Ads ads ads trying to bump up the bank balance Jesus it never ends just watched the advert to the end and it was cringe worthy
And why’s he trying to be fussy. Grown man. I loved all those tbh. The Mayo and peanut butter wasn’t that bad for him to spit it out and asking for water. Fcking idiot. Being extra for no reason

On her ask me anything story I asked why she lives in pre records that don't match up with what's actually happening 😂💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Everything she does and I mean EVERYTHING is for attention! Whether that’s from her sheeple or the media/ press. From the date night with Rex, to having ears pierced, going out in slippers, having a campervan, painting nursery a putrid pink colour complete with flower wall - Honestly, all so ridiculous. Of course she knew she was in her slippers, or is her bump not only restricting her view from her feet, but also affecting her ability to feel what is on her feet? I have also watched that video and you can hear distinct footsteps of someone wearing shoes (not Rex) and you can briefly (although slightly blurred) a black shoe, suggesting she was with someone else other than Rex. I am a parent to 2 children, and as much as I love my kids, I would not have taken them out to a restaurant late at night - or was it? We know what she’s like with pre-records. She just loves the limelight. Wait till her baby comes along - even more money and attention to be gained. Very lucrative. 😡
It might just be the crappy northen weather but it was defo darker here by that time recently! I know as I said to my partner how dark it was for 9pm in August. 😂probably why she has it in black and white.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It might just be the crappy northen weather but it was defo darker here by that time recently! I know as I said to my partner how dark it was for 9pm in August. 😂probably why she has it in black and white.
Definitely was dark here at 9pm only live 10 minutes away from her

There must be some responsible adults in the boy's lives (their Dads maybe ) who wouldn't allow them to sleep so far away from the main house, wonder if they are having some sort of building work to connect the two buildings, would this be possible ?

There must be some responsible adults in the boy's lives (their Dads maybe ) who wouldn't allow them to sleep so far away from the main house, wonder if they are having some sort of building work to connect the two buildings, would this be possible ?
No sign of planning applications online. I checked using the official house name

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.