Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over buying a house for that much, and not only is it not a suitable size for her family she’s probably knocked money off the value with the ‘modernising’ she’s done

Reactions: 10
She’s so sneaky in the way she shows that house there are so many rooms she doesn’t show I suppose to still carry on the scam it’s a tiny little Pickle Cottage 😃
What’s happened to the lovely library we haven’t seen that for a while
What room in the Annex did she divide for the boys even I’m getting confused 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s so sneaky in the way she shows that house there are so many rooms she doesn’t show I suppose to still carry on the scam it’s a tiny little Pickle Cottage 😃
What’s happened to the lovely library we haven’t seen that for a while
What room in the Annex did she divide for the boys even I’m getting confused 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 692842
Think it’s the study.

I know I’ve said this before and it’s not my post, but I’m really uncomfortable about the floor plans being shared when children are seemingly sleeping in that building alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think it’s the study.

I know I’ve said this before and it’s not my post, but I’m really uncomfortable about the floor plans being shared when children are seemingly sleeping in that building alone.
It’s nothing that she hasn’t shared herself though. Her house is so easy to find online based on what she has posted. It was her that did the video tour & showed where the boys would be sleeping. If anyone has put those boys at risk it’s her & im sure their dads would be furious if they ever read here & see how much everyone knows.
Any mention of it here has been out of genuine concern.

Reactions: 21
Has she admitted to having a nanny? Apologies if she has and it's well documented. I'm just thinking that I think they do sleep in the annexe but with a nanny, it's just that ditzy Doris doesn't want to admit to having one because it's not 'rElAtAbLe'

Edited for spelling mistakes!

Reactions: 3
It’s nothing that she hasn’t shared herself though. Her house is so easy to find online based on what she has posted. It was her that did the video tour & showed where the boys would be sleeping. If anyone has put those boys at risk it’s her & im sure their dads would be furious if they ever read here & see how much everyone knows.
Any mention of it here has been out of genuine concern.
Oh yes, I know she’s shared loads herself. And I wasn’t suggesting @Asparagus123 was posting for anything untoward x

Has she admitted to having a nanny? Apologies if she has and it's well documented. I'm just thinking that I think they do sleep in the annexe but with a nanny, it's just that ditzy Doris doesn't want to admit to having one because it's not 'rElAtAbLe'

Edited for spelling mistakes!
No but there was something about a Nanny having caring for the older two on her childcare.co.uk profile, and a mention of overnights with a baby but I don’t think the dates fitted with Rex.

If it’s the leisure complex she’s split for them to share that’s joined to the house. I honestly can’t believe that she has them sleeping in a separate building to her.

Reactions: 2
If it’s the leisure complex she’s split for them to share that’s joined to the house. I honestly can’t believe that she has them sleeping in a separate building to her.
It’s really not joined to the main house, it’s a totally separate building by the pool.

ETA the post after yours shows the photos x

Reactions: 6
Think it’s the study.

Have removed the floor plan 😌

• Heart
And why’s he trying to be fussy. Grown man. I loved all those tbh. The Mayo and peanut butter wasn’t that bad for him to spit it out and asking for water. Fcking idiot. Being extra for no reason
All for the gram I say lol

It’s really not joined to the main house, it’s a totally separate building by the pool.

ETA the post after yours shows the photos x
Can’t see pics. I can’t understand it. Mine would be petrified sleeping in a separate building.

The annexe is by the pool. I believe Staceys bedroom is above the conservatory in the mainhouse.
I'm sorry - new to this.

Her older children are sleeping (living?) In a separate building to her?

Wtaf

Reactions: 11
Feel like we need to add this along with why she can’t talk about Harry, and why Joe wears a ring that’s not a wedding ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'd love to know how this boy is getting on at nursery. I've been an early years teacher for over 15 years and can see this type of behaviour coming into school as well. I wonder if anyone within the school has commented on his lack of routine, manners and general behaviour.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.