Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Anyone else’s kids love brightly coloured cereal? They don’t go with the house but...’ piss off you actual knob head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry it's doesn't look any different with or without the cream lol
No it doesn’t and what’s with using the stupid brush? Is she trying to be like one of them girls who demonstrate makeup etc. No way would anyone want to take beauty advice from that creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Body scrub in a pump dispenser! Yeah that’s going to work🙄 Coloured cereal that is full of E Numbers & sugars & she’s worried it doesn’t go with her colour scheme/kitchen.. seriously what is she on? Plus all these so called influencers including her skeletor sister decanting dangerous laundry liquids/pearls etc into bottles just for the look & no safety caps/lids etc… accidents waiting to happen… all a load of shite.. 😡

Reactions: 21
I doubt zachy is wanting to come home, she can just post pre records with him in them because unlike L no one is tripping up her lies.

I noticed during the video of mick jr that his little feet are very turned in, if I was her I would be speaking to the hv about it and getting him referred to get that checked out, he might need some little insoles to correct it.

Reactions: 6
For whatever reason Zachary wants to come home after one day, assuming it’s true, she definitely shouldn’t be sharing that with the bloody world for Zach’s or his dad’s sake. She‘s completely thoughtless.

Reactions: 28
Oh god. I just dislike her.
Cringe that she caught herself just in time from saying something negative about her body when she was comparing the non ‘shimmery’ side of the collar bone. ‘Still beautiful’, eh stace? And yet….constantly filters the tit out of herself 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think her last story about ‘zach wants to come home for a couple days’ is complete bullshit. It’s Sunday, I bet it was always arranged he would go for this weekend, come home then maybe back again to his dads later in the week. She’s trying to make out like zachs asked to come home early and doesn’t like being at his dads- even if that is the case then very very unfair to broadcast that to millions of followers. I’d be raging if I was his dad and she’s making out like zach doesn’t want to be there.
I’ve just said the same, before seeing this. I completely agree having been through similar with my kids. She only ever thinks about herself and her ‘content’. Pathetic.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone seen the hideous video of her sister getting ready for a night out!! She is to make up what Stacey is to DIY - slap it on all over, regardless!! 😂
And even more hideous, if today’s stories are anything to go by, she’s not even taken yesterday morning’s make up off. Ugh

I have split custody of my kids with their dad and I genuinely would be gutted if he shared anything like that publicly to millions of followers. They've never wanted to go between homes outside of their set times though. I feel like she's just a very clingy parents and definitely guilt trips. Either way, we don't know Zach's situation at his dad's but Stacey shouldn't be posting about it. I imagine she's quite controlling with the boys dads and Leighton will lean towards 50/50 as he gets older and has a say.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She babies Zach way too much and the worst part of it all is the fact she splashes it all over the internet for millions of people to see. And it's really the lowest of the low posting that he wanted to come back from his Dad's, again, even if that is true (debatable), don't bleeping put it on the internet. Have some respect for his Dad and promote the relationship improving, stop being so goddamn clingy. God she's the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t usually post on here, but cereal that doesn’t match the decor? duck OFF! If she left it in the original box and put it in the cupboard then her problem which isn’t even a problem wouldn’t be a problem. I despair of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Zach is gone away. I am sure I saw an airport and the family on a plane.....unless they have flown up north somewhere and it is hot and sunny!! There are photos of them having a great time on the beach and in a lovely garden with a pool. So many lies. So lucky to have found this page because my daughter is sick of me going on about the lies.....you guys give me life ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.