Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right....my mistake, I chose the wrong article so deleted that post
I did try and google, but all breastfeeding relates to golden child 🙄 and not about how she fed the other 2. I would not be surprised if she has bent the truth

Reactions: 4
She only takes on partnerships because it's a year long contract of 1 or 2 ads per month and is worth 100+ grand to her,half straight up and the other when the year is up,I know this because a very small beauty "influencer" aquaintance of mine,with a LOT less followers than our Stace got 40k from a beauty brand for 1 post per month for a year plus a percentage of the sales through affiliate link..this is how they're all rolling in it for doing sweet fu$k all

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I don’t understand.... #nailgate thats an old prerecord for ellofresh.... so why can’t she upload them when shes had the baby? Thats her nails she had done in cornwall. Not like shes cooking that tonight!

Reactions: 10
I did try and google, but all breastfeeding relates to golden child 🙄 and not about how she fed the other 2. I would not be surprised if she has bent the truth
Are you saying Stacey would be dishonest to her fans who she loves to the moon and back and give her life? Of course she would, absolute mugs they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping LOL.

Stinky absolutely reads tattle and definitely reads the hinch thread.

A few weeks ago or there abouts a poster on the hinch thread was talking about all the ADS she does and how it would come across more authentic if she said "the next few stories are going to be AD heavy blah blah".... lo and behold there's Stacey pretty much saying verbatim what was said on tattle

Reactions: 33
Are you saying Stacey would be dishonest to her fans who she loves to the moon and back and give her life? Of course she would, absolute mugs they are 😂
I can neither confirm or deny her dishonesty 😂😂
Obviously she is one of the biggest liars out there, but for some reason a lot of people fall for it. I don’t understand!

Reactions: 15
Surely the companies she works with aren't going to be happy she's squeezing all ads for the rest of the year into the next month before her maternity leave?

Reactions: 13
I hate when she does that big wide doe eyed feel sorry for me “it’s only because I genuinely love these brands” duck offfff

Reactions: 43
Gonna answer as many of your Q&A' s Guys... Answers 3, back to ADS.
duck Off you thick lying bleep.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Does anyone remember a few weeks back she put a question box on her story for a Q&A about Princess Gherkin and then never answered any?

• Haha
Does anyone remember a few weeks back she put a question box on her story for a Q&A about Princess Gherkin and then never answered any?
She does it on purpose I think. She's likes to act stupid & I don't believe she is, she's too scheming.

Reactions: 17
She takes the actual piss of her real fans doesn’t she, she’s a joke x

So this is what princess gherkin's room once looked like before she moved in. There really was no need to put that changer/drawers in the wardrobe, as it would have clearly fit in the room.
She's an idiot and is destroying the beauty of that country house.

Screenshot_20210802-204937_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Cut your fecking nails for goodness sake!
How can someone be so grubby? I was looking through her grid posts lastnight, there's one of her in a dress (pink dress I think) with hairy arm pits. Bet she bleeping reeks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How can someone be so grubby? I was looking through her grid posts lastnight, there's one of her in a dress (pink dress I think) with hairy arm pits. Bet she bleeping reeks.
Hairy pits, long toe nails, how did she ever procreate with old swashie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.