Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s room has the ensuite? Is that belonging to Rex?
Rex has the room with the en suite. In fact Rex has the room with the only bath!!! The whole set up is ridiculous. Their dressing room looks as big as a bedroom so Zach could have had Rex's room, leighton pink pickles room, rex in the smaller bedroom and the baby in the dressing room. I do not believe for one second those boys are sleeping in those rooms. I think they will be used for everything but sleeping. Their rooms are on the far side of the annexe.

Of course!

The plan with the library is the annexe building and the snug is the room, now divided into two, for her two older boys. On the ground floor!

I love the house and grounds but I despair when I see what they are doing to it.
I believe the boys bedrooms are in the study.

Reactions: 8
So if it needs to stay in for ‘2 weeks’ why would he think he can take it out tomorrow??
Because he probably forgot in Insta world it’s not yet a week old whereas in reality, it was probably pierced a month ago 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just remembered, didn't she do a tour of that nursery before it was a nursery and she said this would be the nursery if they were ever lucky enough to have another. Do you think this was when she was already pregnant with Princess pickle considering she's clearly further along than she's let on or do we think that was before or around the time of the miscarriages? Not sure when she did that story.
Well she moved in 18 weeks ago so I would say she knew

Reactions: 6
Rex has the room with the en suite. In fact Rex has the room with the only bath!!! The whole set up is ridiculous. Their dressing room looks as big as a bedroom so Zach could have had Rex's room, leighton pink pickles room, rex in the smaller bedroom and the baby in the dressing room. I do not believe for one second those boys are sleeping in those rooms. I think they will be used for everything but sleeping. Their rooms are on the far side of the annexe.

Yeah your right I just looked at the house tour she did and they are in the study in the annex.

She only did the front room up in the old house ten weeks before she moved in. She must've known then she was moving and did the dressing room makeover too. Very strange 😂

In fact you never see them chilling in the house on the sofa like you use to in the old house. Remember that sofa cover she got for the front room. Im wondering if they're going between the two houses, which is why the old one is never up sale or rent. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
The issue with that set up is there wouldn't be a room for Joe's son Harry.

As it stands IF Harry ever stays over (and I'm not convinced he does), I think he is in the upstairs bedroom in the annex but that Joe stays over there with him. Which is understandable I wouldn't let my 14 year old stay in a separate building on his own!

Of course!

The plan with the library is the annexe building and the snug is the room, now divided into two, for her two older boys. On the ground floor!

I love the house and grounds but I despair when I see what they are doing to it.
Thats so crazy people are able to get floor plans of their house id be scared of getting burgled

Reactions: 11
The issue with that set up is there wouldn't be a room for Joe's son Harry.

As it stands IF Harry ever stays over (and I'm not convinced he does), I think he is in the upstairs bedroom in the annex but that Joe stays over there with him. Which is understandable I wouldn't let my 14 year old stay in a separate building on his own!
Don't forget Zach and Leighton like to share!!! or they did. There is a massive dining room as well. I wouldn't either. Most of us though are living in 3 bedroom houses and wouldn't have a room for every single child :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Haha so Stacey does a post of them altogether and then Joe simultaneously puts up that he's at blankety blank. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I can’t even start to comment on the ‘hole at the back of the wardrobe to fit the bloody drawers in’! Because as SS stated, it all makes sense!😱 really!? to who love? More like it looks like 💩
& wtf is she wearing in this family posed pic😩

Reactions: 13

Actually, that’s what I meant! I should re-looked at the plan.

Has she taken a full length mirror outside just to take a picture! 🤣🤣
It was already there from her ITS shoot.

Reactions: 2

oh my god, they are in a separate building?? Sorry, you definitely have mentioned this in the past somewhere guys, I’m new here. I’m just very shocked 😮

Reactions: 9

[/QUOT
Of course!

The plan with the library is the annexe building and the study is the room, now divided into two, for her two older boys. On the ground floor!

Edited to correct - I meant Study not Snug.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Timings wise, I think Hinch will return from insta mat leave just as Stacey goes on hers.
So I’ll probably return the favour and pop over there and compare all the ways that Hinch is better than Skank, seeing as that appears to be the done thing

Reactions: 15
Why hasn't she taken the carpet up to have floor boards like Corn boy? She seriously just cut out a bit of wall. I didn't think it could look more awful, but no, she's excelled again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just find this whole house situation absolutely mental. I didn’t like it to begin with personally, but I get that some people do and isn’t ‘character’ the whole point of old houses? They clearly don’t like that style, they’ve IKEA’d everything. It just looks terrible, all the old wood and wonky walls alongside all the angular monochrome/brightly coloured tit.

And, *slightly* more importantly, they CANNOT FIT ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN INTO IT. It is so weird to me that they’d view that place and instead of saying ‘ah it doesn’t work for us what a shame’, they’ve gone ‘yeah it’s perfectly normal to have 2 or 3 pre-teens sleeping alone in a separate building, lets buy it’. What?!

She’s a multi millionaire she can absolutely buy a modern 5 bedroom house, why are they going to all this trouble for something that still doesn’t even meet their basic needs? Because it has a nice garden and a pool? I cannot believe anyone is this stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her perfect pickle cottage sound far from perfect it sound jumbled and not ideal for 4 kids 5 when joes son sleeps over I can’t understand why they bought a character property to remove all the character !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.