Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever the gender it’s only going to be another child that gets left with no bath for days on end🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
“We knew whatever this little pickle would be we would love it with all our hearts but I can’t believe I’m saying this.....it’s a girl 😢 all my dreams have come true and we feel complete” after a 5 hour montage.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
'I can't believe I'm writing this you guys, we're gonna love this little pickle to the moon and back. This little pickle is giving me life. This little pickle isn't just any pickle... it's a Stacey Solomon exclusive pickle *shows teeth and laughs* i wanted to share with you guys what this little pickle is gonna be... so here it is.... *slow motion montage of Rex getting on a shuttle bus down to the other cottage where Leighton and Zach stay* goodbye old Pickle ... welcome to the new pickle.... the fejka'

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Can guarantee all her sheep are messaging her now "ohh good luck Stacey we are soooo happy for you and your new pickle, hope it's a girl, love you to the moon and back just like you do us! You are an amazing Mum to all your kids"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“ We are going to find out everything today as long as I have drank enough water”

Don’t think you need a full bladder for a 20+ week scan stace??

The spelling on that story is awful. And could she make it any more obvious she wants a girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh heeeeere we bleeping go. I don’t think I’ve got the strength for this today. I don’t think I can take a whole 10 minute montage of corny filtered videos with “I can’t cope” and “love you all to the moon and back” and “your messages give me life” for the next week.

And don’t get me started on that felt notes folder.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Joe! Joe! Hold my hand will you bubs? I wanna take a pic for the gram.
thats right, move it over here. Gotta get the bump and the label in’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh god I’ve seen it all now 🤦🏻‍♀️
That is not a 20 week bump! I’m 4 weeks behind, on my 4th, and am no where big as that. She’s at the point where she has to lift her bump to see her feet and vagina. That, I reckon is a 28 week bump

Reactions: 15
'I can't believe I'm writing this you guys, we're gonna love this little pickle to the moon and back. This little pickle is giving me life. This little pickle isn't just any pickle... it's a Stacey Solomon exclusive pickle *shows teeth and laughs* i wanted to share with you guys what this little pickle is gonna be... so here it is.... *slow motion montage of Rex getting on a shuttle bus down to the other cottage where Leighton and Zach stay* goodbye old Pickle ... welcome to the new pickle.... the fejka'
The shuttle bus image making me howl 😂

• Haha
I reckon it’s a growth scan because Rex was smaller making her 28 weeks already. Not a comparison as everyone’s different but I’m 19 weeks 3rd baby and a lot smaller than she is. Unless she’s really pushing out?
I have to agree here, I’m 22 weeks and feel as though she looks bigger than 20 weeks? I know everyone shows differently, but after 3 kids she definitely also knows you don’t need a full bladder at the 20 week scan. I think she’s trying to make out she’s not as far along & actually getting herself all confused.

Reactions: 14
She knows it’s a girl. Why else would she say she can’t wait to go shopping for clothes? Rex is only two and she’s been trying for another baby for a while. She would still have his clothes.

Reactions: 20
I also don’t understand - what scan is she trying to play this off as?
the anomaly scan at 20 weeks? Because that’s a bigger bump than 20 weeks.
she announced her pregnancy less than 8 weeks ago, so she wasn’t announcing at 12 weeks, so the scan she showed then would have been at a time when they could tell the sex, no?
and if today’s scan is a private scan, there would be no need for her maternity notes.
So this is maybe a growth scan, and she’s known gender for weeks, as we all expected.

I was actually surprised there is now engagement ring!!!!
tit, I forgot that firm fave.

Like she will even have to go shopping for clothes she will get sent 100s of freebies from small businesses who will then be desperate for her to tag them !
When she does find the time to tag a small business it’s like the biggest effort ever when actually it would take seconds !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.