Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like she will even have to go shopping for clothes she will get sent 100s of freebies from small businesses who will then be desperate for her to tag them !
When she does find the time to tag a small business it’s like the biggest effort ever when actually it would take seconds !
That’s why she will announce the gender so then all these people will gift her Tons of clothes etc.

Reactions: 13
I hope its a girl, just to piss Grinch off! She'll start calling it Picklette 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
You shouldn't have a full bladder for the 20 week scan. My sonograper told me to go empty mine half way through my scan 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
If she already has something to reveal the gender, then we know its either, prerecorded or she knew before today!

Reactions: 12
If she already has something to reveal the gender, then we know its either, prerecorded or she knew before today!
THIS.

bet she has something gendered (baby grow, toy, etc) to do the reveal. Bet it “gives her life”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the gender reveal involves an outfit with a pickle print on, or anything even slightly resembling a pickle then I am fully done with her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Half of me hopes it’s a girl to piss hinch off to high heaven and half of me hopes it’s a boy to piss the Solomon/swash’s off.. I guess I too do not mind what this ✨PiCkLe✨ is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They will have matching outfits to reveal later today and of course creepy daddy Solomon will be there to capture the moment

• Haha
  • Wow
What I mean is say she already knows and this is just a standard scan , but is saying it's the gender reveal as she's been dragging it along for weeks.

Reactions: 5
Alex Jones from the One Show is off for her scan also today -though she announced from early on it was a girl, she has 2x boys already… about the same size/weeks along as B*llsh*ter SS🙄😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember that poster who came here and told us she’d been told that stinky was pregnant, before stinky announced it and that she was having a girl so if that is the case let’s just hope the little one doesn’t resemble her auntie gem gem in anyway🤢🤣

• Haha
Whatever next, her heart can't cope with her child playing, she really needs help if these things effect her that much! She is so over the top it's pathetic
As I said before, if her heart can't cope see a bleeping cardiologist.. She needs to be worried x

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she’s thanked her unborn child on Instagram for ‘choosing’ them to be parents. Someone from her family or one of her friends needs to tell her to rein it in. She does an awful lot of crying considering she’s so happy. Her heart can’t cope when Rex gives his Teddy some tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I she has given up on those over-elaborate, idea-pinched-from-Pinterest lunches for her boys then, now that her book is launched. She is so fake.

Reactions: 14
Saw her and Joe in Queens today… it does seem like it’s the 20 week scan.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.