Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single aspect of parenting doesn’t have to turn into a debate or even be commented on in the first place! Kids will take to potty training when they are ready. 2 is still very little.

Reactions: 13
That's the problem, no one can read/hear anything without being personally attacked ESPECIALLY in this thread haha

For someone without children it's probably a normal harmless question...& when SS/JS don't teach basics like not snatching, eating with cutlery and drinking from a cup properly....who's to know, though yes I agree children develop differently

Reactions: 11
First ever post …but her stories give me bloody rage. How does she have the time to do all the faffing she has with the house, the reels, and all the bloody laying down when she has three kids and a job. She must has so much help and the fact it’s never mentioned makes all her motherhood chat such a lie
she doesn’t really have a job though does she 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I think everyone needs to remember comments are aimed as Stacey and whatever us complete strangers do in our lives isn’t being criticised 😂 lets not take anything personally. Im here to chat to like minded people about influencers who are manipulative sales people who create false perfect insta lives to reel in vulnerable people.

Reactions: 21
When Joe's playing with Rex in the garden, just before he's picked up, did Rex stamp his foot or did I imagine it 🤔 Haven't actually seen it done before, apart from in movies.
My toddler stamps his feet all the time 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Anyhow, back to the Skank, she never answered my question about having to pay for returns. I also think she's been very quiet about this collection. I've still not seen anyone in a 'family and fakes forever' jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stacey posting about helping her sisters little business. It’s not a small business not when you have lord alan sugar investing it in. She just steals ideas and rides on staceys coat tails.

Reactions: 39
Stacey posting about helping her sisters little business. It’s not a small business not when you have lord alan sugar investing it in. She just steals ideas and rides on staceys coat tails.
I wouldn’t want any of the labels that Stacey did, I bet they’re all so slapdash and shite quality

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s scan day tomorrow. Wonder if she will tell us the sex of the baby or drag it out for days. They will probably be a long montage.

Reactions: 13
Anyone notice on her sisters sticker page Stacey said she was taking a few souvenirs and when she showed the cup there was a few more items with Leah on it?? New baby name maybe?

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice on her sisters sticker page Stacey said she was taking a few souvenirs and when she showed the cup there was a few more items with Leah on it?? New baby name maybe?
Unless Leah is born gifted I’m not so sure, one of the things was a ruler!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Maybe Leah is one of the girls who works there and that’s her ruler. I imagine they have to measure the labels at times. That’s why I thought when looking back and Stacey borrowed it to measure her labels could be wrong though. It didn’t seem to be in her hand when she was at the shelfs.

Reactions: 4
It’s scan day tomorrow. Wonder if she will tell us the sex of the baby or drag it out for days. They will probably be a long montage.
I reckon it’s a growth scan because Rex was smaller making her 28 weeks already. Not a comparison as everyone’s different but I’m 19 weeks 3rd baby and a lot smaller than she is. Unless she’s really pushing out?

Reactions: 2
She definitely already knows what she’s having. She’s just dragging it out so she can post the perfect montage for her followers to cry over.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m putting an early bet on Willow for a girl
Man not you too, Willow is the name I’ve always wanted if I had a daughter and someone on the Zoella thread said they think she’ll pick it aswell. FFS one would be bad enough never mind both 😩😡💀😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.