Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya I thought the same but I don't have kids so I didn't wanna mention it but shouldn't he be on the way to being trained at this stage
3 in our house. And it only took a few days so super glad we waited

Saying that we still regularly changed nappies 🤣

Reactions: 2
She knows it’s a girl. Why else would she say she can’t wait to go shopping for clothes? Rex is only two and she’s been trying for another baby for a while. She would still have his clothes.
But his clothes have Rex written all over them so she can’t reuse them like us mier mortals lol

Reactions: 10
I she has given up on those over-elaborate, idea-pinched-from-Pinterest lunches for her boys then, now that her book is launched. She is so fake.
Aye, but only because she’s having (or has had) a professional re-fit in her kitchen and we can’t see it until OK or Hello has done a spread. Or maybe Take A Break?

Reactions: 5
They may not even be able to tell the gender yet!! I’ve been for a gender scan and anomaly scan and the baby was positioned in such a way I couldn’t find out 🙈

But she will more likely do a cheesy video with a cheesy song to announce 🙄

Reactions: 8
Today might be the day that tips me into unfollowing her. Not sure how much longer I can bear her bullshit and I know we’re in for a sickening montage tonight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Today might be the day that tips me into unfollowing her. Not sure how much longer I can bear her bullshit and I know we’re in for a sickening montage tonight 🙄
I unfollowed after the ridiculous pregnancy announcement, but then I followed her back as I missed calling her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They may not even be able to tell the gender yet!! I’ve been for a gender scan and anomaly scan and the baby was positioned in such a way I couldn’t find out 🙈

But she will more likely do a cheesy video with a cheesy song to announce 🙄
Imagine the sonographer can't see and Stacey is there screaming KEEP LOOKING ALL MY FANS WHO GIVE ME LIFE ARE WAITING TO KNOW WHAT SORT OF PICKLE IT IS.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you follow? She's a public account, so you can search her and still watch her heart melting and listen to her sounding like she's having an asthma attack every time she talks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine the sonographer can't see and Stacey is there screaming KEEP LOOKING ALL MY FANS WHO GIVE ME LIFE ARE WAITING TO KNOW WHAT SORT OF PICKLE IT IS.
I mean, it’s very possible 🤣🤣 all depends on the baby’s position 🤣 like I said I’ve had 2 scans and I’m 22 weeks and they couldn’t tell me the gender 🤣🤣 it would be hilarious if it happened her

Reactions: 3
If the gender reveal involves an outfit with a pickle print on, or anything even slightly resembling a pickle then I am fully done with her tit
Wouldn’t be surprised, a pink pickle for her pink pickle 🤢

Reactions: 3
I mean, it’s very possible 🤣🤣 all depends on the baby’s position 🤣 like I said I’ve had 2 scans and I’m 22 weeks and they couldn’t tell me the gender 🤣🤣 it would be hilarious if it happened her
The skank already knows the gender, she's probably already filmed the reveal

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed after the ridiculous pregnancy announcement, but then I followed her back as I missed calling her.
I unfollowed ages ago-but pop over now & again to her stories to see what car crash she is creating on the gram 😂 then pop over here to see what delights the Tattlers are talking about 🧐👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you follow? She's a public account, so you can search her and still watch her heart melting and listen to her sounding like she's having an asthma attack every time she talks 😂
That's what I do. Avoids her coming up in my feed and adding to her numbers!

Reactions: 10
Pregnancy stuff aside, I want to know if she’s ever going to finish and seal those floorboards she sanded in Rex’s room. Seeing him splash ‘tea’ around at his teddies over the exposed wood made me think it’s going to stink if any of that milk spills and soaks in. Also all the damp feet coming from the bathroom, all the leaky overfilled nappies he sits around in on the floor… 🤮 the wood is going to be disgusting and smell like Stacey before long.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.