Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheap, tacky tit. Much like Shein who my teenage daughter is obsessed with 🤦‍♀️ Shein is cheap though. That’s the same quality yet one item can be up to £30 with in the style 😳 do you think it’s going to the poor people who make these clothes slaving away in factories or Stacey and the idiot who runs ITS ? I think we all know the answer to that question 🤢 greedy, grabby arseholes who exploit and con with crappy, thin and worn clothes. But don’t worry guys.....she loves you all so SO much .....
Wouldnt it be lovely of her to do a factory tour & surprise all the team that work so hard to put everything together so quickly. Never going to happen because the truth would come out

Reactions: 16
Interesting that Rex was dressed in grey t shirt and shorts for her morning montage. Same outfit he had on in her “fave photo from the shoot”. Then in the video with joe it’s jumpers and joggers. Yes he could have changed outfits but when they seem reluctant to change his nappy it somehow feels less probable.
i do think his little foot stamp was more him getting into position to be lifted. Maybe im too precious but it still feels like too much rough and tumble for someone who had stitches recently. 😳

Reactions: 14
Interesting that Rex was dressed in grey t shirt and shorts for her morning montage. Same outfit he had on in her “fave photo from the shoot”. Then in the video with joe it’s jumpers and joggers. Yes he could have changed outfits but when they seem reluctant to change his nappy it somehow feels less probable.
i do think his little foot stamp was more him getting into position to be lifted. Maybe im too precious but it still feels like too much rough and tumble for someone who had stitches recently. 😳
Your so observant I just larrrve it ! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂 accurate again

How does this look flattering? (ITS Instagram)
Im sorry but that looks like the Bonmarche nighties my 85 year old Grandma used to wear when she went into hospital for her hip done. Even she knew it wasn’t cute and in her words “Im not wasting my good nighties on sickly folk and uncleaned bodily fluids” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When Joe's playing with Rex in the garden, just before he's picked up, did Rex stamp his foot or did I imagine it 🤔 Haven't actually seen it done before, apart from in movies.
I can’t see him stamping on joes foot ? Looks like he’s just stamping on the ground inbetween his legs

Reactions: 3
Slightly o/t but it reminds me of Stacey
Has anyone seen the Fancy Soaps reel by Amy Wilks ? Sarah Powell posted it on her stories and it’s perfect 😂

Im sorry but that looks like the Bonmarche nighties my 85 year old Grandma used to wear when she went into hospital for her hip done. Even she knew it wasn’t cute and in her words “Im not wasting my good nighties on sickly folk and uncleaned bodily fluids” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m sorry but that’s offensive to Bonmarche 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is Rex not toilet trained ? Both my kids were done by the time there 2 ? God she fancy’s joe 🤣🤣🤣 they look like brother and sister 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why is Rex not toilet trained ? Both my kids were done by the time there 2 ? God she fancy’s joe 🤣🤣🤣 they look like brother and sister 🤣🤣🤣
Ya I thought the same but I don't have kids so I didn't wanna mention it but shouldn't he be on the way to being trained at this stage

Reactions: 2
To be fair he is only just 2. My eldest was done before two but youngest was over two, she would only do things at her own pace and still does, shes just turned 21😂
They will probably try him this summer before the new baby arrives.

Reactions: 9
Some kids aren’t ready until closer to 36 months. Some kids gone develop full bladder control till 5.

just because your children were doesn’t mean everyone else’s will be.

generally in the U.K. potty training is getting later. One train of thought is working mums simple don’t have the same time and undivided attention that women in the 50s had

Reactions: 46
Some kids aren’t ready until closer to 36 months. Some kids gone develop full bladder control till 5.

just because your children were doesn’t mean everyone else’s will be.

generally in the U.K. potty training is getting later. One train of thought is working mums simple don’t have the same time and undivided attention that women in the 50s had
She’s home all the time she’s a lazy parent full stop

Reactions: 12
Oh boy we're not in for #pottygate next are we?! I think we can (hopefully mostly all!) agree that everyone's kids develop differently for potty training!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She’s home all the time she’s a lazy parent full stop
My one comment on this: you have no idea if they tried and he's not ready. I agree she's lazy but we have zero clue about what she's attempted or not. So many 2 years olds are not potty trained. Over and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ya I thought the same but I don't have kids so I didn't wanna mention it but shouldn't he be on the way to being trained at this stage
No, he's only two. It tends to be older people, over 60's that think that way.
I feel like I'm always saying this at the moment, but this thread at times.
#pottytraininggate

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.