Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No please not potty training debate 🤣 my two weren’t potty trained till 3 years old. They weren’t ready. Luckily at 9 and 14 they’re not in nappies now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
To be fair he is only just 2. My eldest was done before two but youngest was over two, she would only do things at her own pace and still does, shes just turned 21😂
They will probably try him this summer before the new baby arrives.
It will be a breeze for him, he’s a clever little boy.

Reactions: 2
Yeah like she might be a twit but that's one thing I won't condemn her for, just because he is 2 it doesn't matter if yours were done before 2, they're all different and do things in their own time.

Reactions: 16
No please not potty training debate 🤣 my two weren’t potty trained till 3 years old. They weren’t ready. Luckily at 9 and 14 they’re not in nappies now 🤣
I know, I'm trying not to get involved in Mumsnet nonsense and I have done lol. I don't know anyone who potty trained their 2 year olds.

Back to Skanky Stace, she's helping out her sister today, that's going to boost sales. I imagine all the huns will be buying labels now, as they might get one Stacey's made.

Reactions: 8
Why is Rex not toilet trained ? Both my kids were done by the time there 2 ? God she fancy’s joe 🤣🤣🤣 they look like brother and sister 🤣🤣🤣
very few children are ready at his age. Just because yours were trained early doesn’t mean they all will. My son was 3 before he would even look at a potty or toilet without freaking out but when he was ready it clicked instantly. So I won’t be rushing with my little girl who is a bit older than Rex.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just here to say, huns I don’t care when your babes were piss and poop trained, I’m trying to eat me dinner and enjoy Stacey chat, thanks much in advance x 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63
My one comment on this: you have no idea if they tried and he's not ready. I agree she's lazy but we have zero clue about what she's attempted or not. So many 2 years olds are not potty trained. Over and out.
Listen it’s not dig you any others mothers but these celebrity’s get all the help and still they can’t potty train there kids

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can't be arsed to change his nappy when it's full so she's hardly gonna be arsed to put effort in on potty training

Reactions: 21
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Listen it’s not dig you any others mothers but these celebrity’s get all the help and still they can’t potty train there kids
Quite often boys aren't ready until they are closer to three. The parents can only do so much and Rex has only just turned two. I don't think this forum is a great place to discuss potty training if I'm honest and may even upset those parents who have children with SEN who do not master it until much later on. Let's all put this to bed and stick to the topic.

My son wasn’t dry till 3.5 and he’s still not dry at night now at 4. I’m not worried. My second son has just turned 2 and he knows what a potty is for and if you tell him to go do a wee or a poo on it he will, but if you leave him without a nappy he just wees on the floor and doesn’t know he’s done it. All kids are different. My boys don’t sleep till about 9 and are up at 6. It’s bloody hard work. I’m expecting no.3 in 2 months so things need to change!

Reactions: 5
She did actually buy him a potty when her book came out and she went to Tesco to buy a copy. There was one in her trolley. So who knows where he is at in his toilet learning journey. My son is a similar age to Rex (why I noticed the potty when she did that story) and isn’t the slightest bit interested. I’m sure by child no3 she knows how it all works 😉

Reactions: 2
My next door neighbours sisters cousin partners friends brother-in-laws work colleague had a son who was potty trained at 2 and a half hope that helps 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Has this turned into mums net? He's only just 2, Stacey maybe an idiot but he's just like any other 2 year old at that stage, yeah there maybe some trained by then but not every child is the same!

Potty Gate aside have u seen her sisters post? Not everything on the Internet is true lmao hahaha we know label lady just as your sister about that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First ever post …but her stories give me bloody rage. How does she have the time to do all the faffing she has with the house, the reels, and all the bloody laying down when she has three kids and a job. She must has so much help and the fact it’s never mentioned makes all her motherhood chat such a lie

Reactions: 13
Has this turned into mums net? He's only just 2, Stacey maybe an idiot but he's just like any other 2 year old at that stage, yeah there maybe some trained by then but not every child is the same!

Potty Gate aside have u seen her sisters post? Not everything on the Internet is true lmao hahaha we know label lady just as your sister about that
That's this thread for you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just looked, she's going to get loads of orders now, because the sheep will think the Skank has made them.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think paid help should be expected to potty train, it’s up to parents to start when the time is right & then hand over to whoever is helping with childcare to continue with the routine the parents have started. It’s a terrible time to start training as a lot of kids his age started before they’re ready can regress when a new baby arrives. It would probably make sense for her to wait until she’s going to have proper time off when the baby arrives.
I don’t see the big deal in waiting. I’m home all day & my daughter just isn’t interested but it’s not worth rushing as it will happen When the time is right.

Reactions: 5
Why is Rex not toilet trained ? Both my kids were done by the time there 2 ? God she fancy’s joe 🤣🤣🤣 they look like brother and sister 🤣🤣🤣
He is only just 2. My daughter has just turned 3 and she’s training now, she wasn’t ready before. It’s completely normal that he isn’t trained yet.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.