Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheap, tacky tit. Much like Shein who my teenage daughter is obsessed with 🤦‍♀️ Shein is cheap though. That’s the same quality yet one item can be up to £30 with in the style 😳 do you think it’s going to the poor people who make these clothes slaving away in factories or Stacey and the idiot who runs ITS ? I think we all know the answer to that question 🤢 greedy, grabby arseholes who exploit and con with crappy, thin and worn clothes. But don’t worry guys.....she loves you all so SO much .....

Reactions: 14
Why is she wearing a jumper? It's boiling hot today, it's horrible it's humid and awful

Is that the influencer who is supposed to be so honest, but says everything from ITS is amazing, she does my head in.
Silly cow - she looked tit and she new it, money got to her clearly

Reactions: 4
I think the people in her house need to drink more. The colour of whatever is in her toilet is vile.
Bork 🤢 can't they flush the chain, if you are filming you'd make sure 🤢🤮 remeber the 'blue toilet' she 'thought' (yer right any thing for a sun repost) the toilet seat was making the water yellow when it was piss😂💦🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she would pick a personality type and stick with it - she's either dippy Instagram goofball or articulate and eloquent tv person 🙄🤪

Reactions: 10
I can’t put my finger on why exactly .. but her pic montages of Rex with ‘all dressed and ready for the day’ really boil my piss

• Haha
I don’t know if anyone has watched the film split but that fella is Stacey. We have the over the top laughing for absolutely nothing Stacey, the loose women Stacey and also the soft voiced ‘I’m so cute and confused’ Stacey

• Haha
Why is she wearing a jumper? It's boiling hot today, it's horrible it's humid and awful

Is that the influencer who is supposed to be so honest, but says everything from ITS is amazing, she does my head in.
Because it is a pre-record from chillier days

Reactions: 6
Same old ITS supplied questions:
Are you doing all sizes? Yes 4-24

Are the styles suitable for breast feeding? Yes, this was very important to me that we included something for everybody.

I'm 6 months pregnant will anything fit me - Yes, this was very important to me that we included something for everybody.

Not a question but thank you so much for doing this for us, I just want to say how much I love you and you family 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Same tit, different day..🙄🙄🙄
That awful orange thing would be good for breast feeding. Just pop a tit out over the top.

• Haha
I don’t know if anyone has watched the film split but that fella is Stacey. We have the over the top laughing for absolutely nothing Stacey, the loose women Stacey and also the soft voiced ‘I’m so cute and confused’ Stacey
That wasn’t me that was Patricia*

*wilma or susan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂 accurate again

How does this look flattering? (ITS Instagram)
i found that girl really funny and followed her but I unfollowed her a few weeks ago when she did her first simpering video over Stacey’s collection, it’s clearly such bullshit cos anyone can see the clothes look horrible and are tit quality.

Reactions: 7
I thought she has stencilled on flowers in the toilet bowl like in that sink 🤔

Reactions: 1

To be fair I’m in south east London and was cold today lol!
I hate in the style, every celebs line are all the same, nothing unique

i found that girl really funny and followed her but I unfollowed her a few weeks ago when she did her first simpering video over Stacey’s collection, it’s clearly such bullshit cos anyone can see the clothes look horrible and are tit quality.
Why is that woman not wearing a bra, the outfits might look a tad better if she did lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.