Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we are just waiting for her to come on and say to get on the app 15 mins or so before the 7pm launch so you are not disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she wearing a jumper? It's boiling hot today, it's horrible it's humid and awful

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ accurate again

How does this look flattering? (ITS Instagram)
Is that the influencer who is supposed to be so honest, but says everything from ITS is amazing, she does my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she wearing a jumper? It's boiling hot today, it's horrible it's humid and awful

Is that the influencer who is supposed to be so honest, but says everything from ITS is amazing, she does my head in.
Yep she was pretty much doing that lol, how much they paying u πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 3
Convinced ITS would collab with my dead fish at this point. The material looks like it would give you a rash, but so does Stacey πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really don't get all the hype about ITS fashion. Most of it looks like what ya great granny would wear for bed. The ranges all look similar to each other, including Stacey's. This from another influencer is just boak. Winceyette nightie vibes......
That is just awful looking!!! 😨 really ill-fitting and see-through material, I know if I wore that I'd get static shocks off everything I touched πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she’s making out like she was really involved in this collection? As I said previously I watched the in the style documentary and they where doing a collab with someone, they filled a room with different bits they thought she would like and she just went in and picked different bits πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Stacey is making out like she’s been looking at fabric samples and then been to China and watched the children make the clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The woo is really getting on my nerves lol I've had a pee woo, I'm having my dinner woo, I'm looking at my floor woo woo bleeping woo! Get a grip woman and grow up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
All ITS stuff is pure tit.
I’ve got a jumper dress and pair of jeans (Billie Faiers range - not Stacey, and only bough tv because I wasn’t my best size and wanted some baggy shite to wear over Xmas)
It’s so over priced for what it is. Luckily for me I returned one of my three items and got a refund for the full order, which I took with zero guilt!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really don't get all the hype about ITS fashion. Most of it looks like what ya great granny would wear for bed. The ranges all look similar to each other, including Stacey's. This from another influencer is just boak. Winceyette nightie vibes......
Deffo nightie vibes 🀒 people buy these????

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210630-173544_Samsung Internet.jpg

What I think of when I see Stacey's clothing collections.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think the people in her house need to drink more. The colour of whatever is in her toilet is vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.