Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What dick head starts painting a floor from the door in to the room as opposed to working back towards the door so you can actually get out... 😂
I came here for this comment!!! Thick as pig tit the pair of them

And why does every sentence end with 'wooooo!!' Its bugging the life out me 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those dresses were not designed by her. They look like everything else that’s on high street atm. And hers look like cheap tat

Reactions: 13
That orangey coloured of the shoulder thing. I think its the second one she tries on. Her boobs are falling out. Put a bloody bra on!!

Reactions: 17
As a middle child myself who was definitely treated in the stereotypical middle child way - forgotten! I can assure you it will effect Leighton in later life, he may not realise that he’s left out at the moment but as he becomes an adult and reflects on past birthdays and things with a partner etc he will realise the difference in how he was treated differently to Zachary, Rex and the next money maker. And it’s horrible when it hits home believe me
i really feel for you with this..it's has a massive effect later life xx Kids remember all this stuff when they are older and how they felt less important than other siblings.
im the eldest but my Mum has always hero worshipped my younger brother. Even now she can go more than about 5 minutes without having to mention about when he was young, or something he said or how she never thought she'd be able to have a boy as she lost 2 babies after me and wonderful it was! She constantly went on about how wonderful my cousins were too! . I massively rebelled as a teenager ..probably so i got some attention . ive always felt like a massive irrelevance even though i worked hard and got a good job, nice home , family of my own.
I try to treat my two equally with everything..im sure ive messed up plenty of times but i want them to feel like they were equally important in my eyes xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sick to the back bleeping teeth reading "love you all to the moon and back" all the time. It's just a meaningless set of words that her fans truly believe. Does she ever say anything else but that. 🤷🤦
Just like her bestie Grinch, always has to have a crappy annoying catchphrase. They both have useless limited vocabularies. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sick to the back bleeping teeth reading "love you all to the moon and back" all the time. It's just a meaningless set of words that her fans truly believe. Does she ever say anything else but that. 🤷🤦
Just like her bestie Grinch, always has to have a crappy annoying catchphrase. They both have useless limited vocabularies. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Because they're both "fick as f**k" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wouldn't enter it, the clothes look shite, market type x

What dick head starts painting a floor from the door in to the room as opposed to working back towards the door so you can actually get out... 😂
Joe... Joe does..😂 but you'd think she would have told him that too. Not a brain between them!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you scroll back on her Instagram you can practically pinpoint when she stops smiling naturally in pictures and starts doing that odd straining smile. It's really strange, why did she start doing that?!

Reactions: 22
i really feel for you with this..it's has a massive effect later life xx Kids remember all this stuff when they are older and how they felt less important than other siblings.
im the eldest but my Mum has always hero worshipped my younger brother. Even now she can go more than about 5 minutes without having to mention about when he was young, or something he said or how she never thought she'd be able to have a boy as she lost 2 babies after me and wonderful it was! She constantly went on about how wonderful my cousins were too! . I massively rebelled as a teenager ..probably so i got some attention . ive always felt like a massive irrelevance even though i worked hard and got a good job, nice home , family of my own.
I try to treat my two equally with everything..im sure ive messed up plenty of times but i want them to feel like they were equally important in my eyes xx
It sounds like you have been through it but have come out trying to be the fairest parent you can be, can l ask what your mum is like with your children now?
As someone in a similar position to you, my son doesn’t get a look in because it’s allll about my brother’s little girl!! I’ve realised it’s my mums loss as my little boy is such a sweetheart! I just find it hard to understand when a grandparent has favourites or isn’t fussed about seeing one of their grandkids… ?? Xx

Reactions: 12
It sounds like you have been through it but have come out trying to be the fairest parent you can be, can l ask what your mum is like with your children now?
As someone in a similar position to you, my son doesn’t get a look in because it’s allll about my brother’s little girl!! I’ve realised it’s my mums loss as my little boy is such a sweetheart! I just find it hard to understand when a grandparent has favourites or isn’t fussed about seeing one of their grandkids… ?? Xx
Thank you..its hard but i try to just ignore it now ..i get on well with my brother now ..he is highly embarrassed by it all xx
Shes OK with my two especially now.they are older. she liked to be seen holding them as babies like at family functions but she would be easily distracted and lose interest a bit when they were young..she was likeit with my brothers kid's too! she still does the how wonderful our cousins children are especially as 1 had a boy! but even with them 1 is flavour of the month then it will be someone elses turn. i actually think she is blissfully ignorant of what she is doing and how much resentment it causes.

Your right its her loss with your son especially when there are plenty of grandparents out there who miss out and would love to spend time with a grandchild x i think it's quite sad when they favour one sex of grandchild..surely theyre all a joy x
I hope she doesnt live to regret this as he may not be interested in her later on xx
I always thought having Grandchildren is going to be like your own kids but with only all the lovely bits 😀 xx

Reactions: 6
Is this new ITS collection a maternity range? It’s all so frumpy.

Reactions: 13
Ruining that house one room at a time! 😞 such a shame it has so much potential

Reactions: 8
Eurgh that squinty thumbs up cheesy smile gives me the rage! It’s so cringe

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.