Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old ITS supplied questions:
Are you doing all sizes? Yes 4-24

Are the styles suitable for breast feeding? Yes, this was very important to me that we included something for everybody.

I'm 6 months pregnant will anything fit me - Yes, this was very important to me that we included something for everybody.

Not a question but thank you so much for doing this for us, I just want to say how much I love you and you family 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Same tit, different day..🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She's not said she needs a nervous poo yet, I'm surprised, thought it would have been said first thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When's she gonna ask the real questions we all wanna know like:

When did you last have a bath?
When you gonna show us the kitchen Stace?
How long does it take the boys to commute from the annexe to the main house in the mornings?
Isn't it ironic how you happened to bump into your sister on a day out on the trains which you had to book in advance?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Might question ‘hi bubs just want to ask is it ethically made because I watched Adams documentary and he demanding something be made in another country and it was with him two days later lol love you to the moon and stars and the whole universe infinity and beyond ignore the trolls you deserve all the luck and love and money in the world’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her bump is huge considering her narrative was we have JUST had a feeling and have JUST gone for a scan and have JUST told the boys. She definitely implied to followers that they were early in pregnancy. Anyway I guess we will know when she gives birth. I just hate the manipulation of her followers creating this fake story. I think it is devious and it’s a way of selling a fake life to followers. It is all about making money. FAKE.sorry I mean FEJKA.
It is baby number 4 for her and she we know she's not one for exercise, but I reckon a Halloween baby

Reactions: 4
Been following Staceys thread on & off for a while. I don’t understand how the huns lap this all up. All the ‘love you to the moon & back, remember you are enough’ is just patronising drivel.
I’m cringing at her still trying to be relatable and saying that she can’t afford to do rooms before the baby comes. I think the full house is being done professionally and she’s doing crappy jobs on the rooms that will be done last to give her content.
She really struck a cord with mums when Rex was born but she seems to have lost all sense of reality now.

Reactions: 34
i really feel for you with this..it's has a massive effect later life xx Kids remember all this stuff when they are older and how they felt less important than other siblings.
im the eldest but my Mum has always hero worshipped my younger brother. Even now she can go more than about 5 minutes without having to mention about when he was young, or something he said or how she never thought she'd be able to have a boy as she lost 2 babies after me and wonderful it was! She constantly went on about how wonderful my cousins were too! . I massively rebelled as a teenager ..probably so i got some attention . ive always felt like a massive irrelevance even though i worked hard and got a good job, nice home , family of my own.
I try to treat my two equally with everything..im sure ive messed up plenty of times but i want them to feel like they were equally important in my eyes xx
It will be interesting to see if the same thing happens with golden child Rex, who will now be moving to middle child status very soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All her in the style stuff is the same just different prints really. Most of the in the style stuff is the same. No matters who’s collection it is. You can tell it’s cheap and poor quality and all I ever see is people complaining about size issues and not receiving their orders and being charged 2.50 per return.

Reactions: 20
All her in the style stuff is the same just different prints really. Most of the in the style stuff is the same. No matters who’s collection it is. You can tell it’s cheap and poor quality and all I ever see is people complaining about size issues and not receiving their orders and being charged 2.50 per return.
I bought some plain T-shirts for the gym from ITS. They never lasted one wash! They where like tracing paper, then come out the wash deformed and 2 sizes too small. I'd never buy from these fast fashion online shops. Shoddily made, cheapest material and never last the wash!

Reactions: 15
Been following Staceys thread on & off for a while. I don’t understand how the huns lap this all up. All the ‘love you to the moon & back, remember you are enough’ is just patronising drivel.
I’m cringing at her still trying to be relatable and saying that she can’t afford to do rooms before the baby comes. I think the full house is being done professionally and she’s doing crappy jobs on the rooms that will be done last to give her content.
She really struck a cord with mums when Rex was born but she seems to have lost all sense of reality now.
But she can afford to pay £100 + for a duvet cover !! She's a joker with the pleading poverty !!

Reactions: 10
Lmao ‘tagging small businesses because a lot are messaging saying they’re struggling’ yet you’re just tagging the same ones you always tag Stacey? Queue in the next few days - Fall with grace, Amber and Noah, rgm designs and duck it we’ve not had the Cheshire gift company on a while let’s throw them in

Lmao ‘tagging small businesses because a lot are messaging saying they’re struggling’ yet you’re just tagging the same ones you always tag Stacey? Queue in the next few days - Fall with grace, Amber and Noah, rgm designs and duck it we’ve not had the Cheshire gift company on a while let’s throw them in
I think I was meant to say cue 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Will never understand why 'influencers' like her post messages they've received from 'fans' basically kissing their arse and telling them how amazing they are 🤢
What are they trying to prove?
It's so narcissistic.

Reactions: 22
Well I think those smock dresses look like dressing up clothes for old men that like girls. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bingo with one of the Q and A questions r.e pregnant women 🤰and the second question. Shout-out to whoever predicted it on last page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Are the styles suitable for breast feeding? Yes, this was very important to me that we included something for everybody.

I'm 6 months pregnant will anything fit me - Yes, this was very important to me that we included something for everybody.

Not a question but thank you so much for doing this for us, I just want to say how much I love you and you family 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Their originality of ITS questions are as unique as their designs!

Bingo with one of the Q and A questions r.e pregnant women 🤰and the second question. Shout-out to whoever predicted it on last page 😂
'Twas me!

We should be up for at least 2 more standard questions...😂

Who buys this tit?🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

🎯🎯🎯

(Short post)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.