Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to tell the silly cow that with a bump that big you don’t need to drink water before your scan. That’s your uterus Stacey, you lemon

Reactions: 13
I actually feel so sorry for her boys. I know it sounds daft, but she's just overly happy it's a girl. On my 20 week scan, I wasn't even bothered about the gender, just the fact my son had a birth defect and wasn't well.

She sickens me. All for content.

Congratulations stinky, let's hope you can wash this one and teach Rex how to use kind hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you think the capital ALL your big brothers is coz of Harry and maybe he’s there just not in the pic or to let us know he knows beforehand.

Reactions: 11
Ohhh the person on here was right and Stacey getting Leighton to hold that's sign when he has a sister erm I think he knows what one is

Reactions: 17
Exactly.. all wearing matching pink shorts in the reveal post!
sometimes I’m glad she rinses all the thick sheep as they all fall for her BS!!
Zachary is already in his pink shorts and white shirt in the clip where she hands them the bear!

Honestly could not be arsed having her life. Find out the gender of your baby then sit down and put your feet up cause no one else gives a tit

Reactions: 11
Anyone else not surprised? It could only have been one or the other. I'm more surprised she didn't rinse the wait longer 😂

Reactions: 7
She deffo knew the gender weeks ago. The clue was in the announcement post with the pink handprints I reckon. I bet hinch is seething 😂😂😂

Oh please, like you didn't already know🙄 Kudos to that poster who posted it correct a few weeks ago, forgot their name, wonder if they'll come on now 👀

Reactions: 12
Those were lilac. Did you miss the part where she bought a tub of it and was painting loads of it round the house thinking it make her quirky. It was just something to pretend to be obsessed with lol
I used green and lilac for my gender reveal because I can't stand the whole blue and pink thing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The black and white footage of Joe looking at the scan is from a private place, I would imagine it's from the same footage that they took when they announced. As mentioned before I was there just a couple weeks earlier for my scan!
She's put the reveal as a grid post - but not said so on her stories

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ooh whoever called it weeks ago 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Also are none of her fans realising she’s a lying dick as shes already known? 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.