Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows it’s a girl. Why else would she say she can’t wait to go shopping for clothes? Rex is only two and she’s been trying for another baby for a while. She would still have his clothes.
Yes but all his clothes gave his blinking name on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her pregnancy announcement grid post, all the kids hands are painted with pink paint

Reactions: 4
Cause the pink handprints on the bench was a bit hmm as well
Those were lilac. Did you miss the part where she bought a tub of it and was painting loads of it round the house thinking it make her quirky. It was just something to pretend to be obsessed with lol

Reactions: 4
I did think boy because of their reactions but I also think girl a tiny bit more so idk, either way come on Stace!!!

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who thinks Hinch wouldnt give a flying duck if it's a girl or not 🤣 why does this thread turn into a 'Hinch will be this' 'Hinch will be that' who gives a tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
So she isn’t actually going to finish the montage on her story? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.