Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The older boys didn’t seem arsed so that makes me think it’s another boy but all her crying emojis would make me think it’s a girl.

Imagine if she just didn’t post the rest til tomorrow. Then said she was too overwhelmed and didn’t get a chance. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
If it's anything like the 5 hours she left everyone to update on rex I'm guessing she's too busy watering fake plants and taking photos of shite round the house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Leighton smacks the bear away though is he doing this because it’s another boy or because he doesn’t want a smelly sister ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s probably trying to get the perfect photo of a (presumably) pink babygrow, teddy bear and a bleeping fejka.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s bad but Z really really annoys me 😂
I feel this! But I think it’s because he is very much like his mum… and growing into the “insta act” sort of thing, whereas Leighton is much more calm, not overly over the top, normal kid type thing. I expect to see Zac in some sort of YouTube-chasing fame thing in the future. Just like mummmmmma

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.