Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using a grid post for the reveal for maximum likes and interaction 🤮 ...pink nails, pink dress and pink balloons ...all purchased today yeah? Same as the boys matching pink shorts? Ooookkaaaaaayyy hun

Reactions: 45
Sorry golden child Rex, move over. Mini Stacey is in town! 😎 Here comes the tacky pink room!! Hinch will be smiling through gritted teeth😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I used green and lilac for my gender reveal because I can't stand the whole blue and pink thing 🤣
She didn't use it for a gender reveal though lol I was saying she didn't use it on the bench because it was a girl she used it because she's been painting loads of shite in the house that colour pretending she's obsessed with purple as a personality trait 😂 she never choose it as a hint she just been painting loads of tat that colour.

Reactions: 3
Someone came on here a while back before she had announced pregnancy and they said she was pregnant and she knows she having a girl. I still wholeheartedly believe this. it’s a girl and she knows, that’s why in my opinion she keeps trying to point out how different the scan looks compared to the boys and how different her cravings are etc.
and there we have it. Thanks to that sneaky tattler who told us ;)

Reactions: 15
Hinch is definitely going to make an announcement that she's moving to another country to top our Stinky.

Reactions: 10
Look at Hinch with her crying AGAIN because she has to tell the world she knew before us dickheads did.
Screenshot_20210702-194907_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
It's all staged with her, look at the matching clothes, can anything be natural, if you think she's just found out more fool you!

Reactions: 17
Using a grid post for the reveal for maximum likes and interaction 🤮 ...pink nails, pink dress and pink balloons ...all purchased today yeah? Same as the boys matching pink shorts? Ooookkaaaaaayyy hun
She has known a long time. Next thing will be baby arrives early but of course it will be the actual due date. She thinks we’re all has stupid has her 😡

Reactions: 18
It's all staged with her, look at the matching clothes, can anything be natural, if you think she's just found out more fool you!
Her followers will lap it up. They’ll be overjoyed for her getting a girl after 3 boys and she’ll say she’s crying over all the lovely messages she’s gotten and how she loves them all to the moon and back. The usual shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know I can kind of accept calling a boy pickle, don't know why but yeah but please I don't think pickle is suitable for a girl

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.