Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The black and white footage of Joe looking at the scan is from a private place, I would imagine it's from the same footage that they took when they announced. As mentioned before I was there just a couple weeks earlier for my scan!

Reactions: 6
An attention seeking bleep she is 😂 She'll be sat their giggling rubbing her boggin hands together saying look joe everyone's guessing. Better pretending i just forgot to post the full video because I'm so silly and ditsy.

Reactions: 11
It’s up!! But what is she having? Bear in B&W & no gender reveal? 😩😱
All to string the huns along…. Bla Bloody Bla 😉 boys look happy? So maybe a brother….🧐

Reactions: 4
Also I still think it's a boy because of the 'oh boy' balloon cushion that appeared in Rex's ball pit recently 🧐

Reactions: 1
She will drag it out and then do a grid post saying how happy she is either way and how emotionally she is etc.

Reactions: 3
honestly why am I invested in this! Bloody joke why is she dragging it out and why do I care so much 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the photo earlier of them holding hands, Joe is wearing a beige jumper (or could be a jacket I suppose) but in the clip of him looking at the screen he’s in a white t-shirt. It’s clearly a video from ages ago.

Reactions: 5
She knows we are all sat waiting haha the boys weren't that excited so did they want a sister or not hmm well see

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.