Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got a mention on LW today saying what a terrible week she’d had. They didn’t mention the pathetic lengths she went too to get her Insta viewing figures up though. They were probably ambarissed by her antics too.
I bet JSP was dying to say something! All hail saint Janet!

Reactions: 8
God forbid people have discussion on a discussion website- it becomes a gate- stop with the gates 🤣 it’s becoming as annoying as Karen! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m from the Hinch thread & I ain’t defending the dirty scutter, she is an attention seeking cow, her child is in hosp not getting a part in the school play, showing him on the gram is just grim, get the phone out of your hand, put it away & concentrate on your child!

Reactions: 18
I bet JSP was dying to say something! All hail saint Janet!
She weren't on it today 🤣

Its really bugging that I don't know what happened 🤣🤣🤣. The LW did look concerned when they mentioned SS/Rex today. Which makes me more intrigued lol

Reactions: 2
Think we should all break into hymn ladies with the Glorious Gates of Righteousness!

Reactions: 4
She’s not as clued up on parenting as she thinks she is! These people get me, have 1 baby and think they know it all 🤔
Yep then write a book about parenting 🤦‍♀️🙄 like nobody has gone through what they have…eg: Alex Jones (One Show) Emma Bunton aka BabySpice
If there is money to be made-write a book or Bio about your life😫 oh to be so f**king interesting🤮

Reactions: 8
Ffs 🤣🤣 this threads turning into one of the funnier ones… not quite Katie hayes level yet but getting there 🤣
Those threads are genuinely hilarious. Putting gate on the end of everything is about as funny as a bad dose of thrush bath thrush or… Joe Swash on a panel show. To me. Guess we’re all different. #we’realldifferentgate <-saved you comedy geniuses a job xoxo👌🏻💞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love janet lol
I
I cannot stand Janet but i hope one day she completely annihilates Stacey 😭
always find this so hard to understand but Janet really likes Stacey I just don’t get it at all I would think Janet would find her so annoying but she often takes about how much her and Stacey get on and how intelligent Stacey is. Janet hugs very few and she once said something like I would hug Stacey anytime she is one of the few I would. For the life of me I can’t understand this. Do you think it’s because she is different in real life just showing again how fake Instagram is?

Reactions: 10
I

always find this so hard to understand but Janet really likes Stacey I just don’t get it at all I would think Janet would find her so annoying but she often takes about how much her and Stacey get on and how intelligent Stacey is. Janet hugs very few and she once said something like I would hug Stacey anytime she is one of the few I would. For the life of me I can’t understand this. Do you think it’s because she is different in real life just showing again how fake Instagram is?
Blimey never heard her say that about Stacey!

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the #gate thing. Surely the point is to give an opinion on all different subjects or have I got it wrong?
It would seem if a few people comment on the same subject it’s then called a #gate giving the impression that certain people are bored with it!!!
Exactly, none of us know what the facts are but we gossip about it anyway! That’s exactly what this site is for, so let us gossip away! 😄

Reactions: 7
I

Stacey is probably a totally normal, highly intelligent person behind closed doors

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.