Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has
Just seen this last one. I’m done with her now. Up until about not long ago I could just about stand her. She’s fully fcked .. that’s it now. Bye Fakey Stacey
why the hell has she brought half her house with her!!!🥲

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the #gate thing. Surely the point is to give an opinion on all different subjects or have I got it wrong?
It would seem if a few people comment on the same subject it’s then called a #gate giving the impression that certain people are bored with it!!!
It’s literally just a joke, doesn’t need to be taken personally.

#gategate

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We gonna have to put a disclaimer at top of each thread.
Beware they will be a new gate happening in this thread daily 😂😂😂

• Haha
I agree. This morning Charlotte Dawson showed her 6 month old baby asleep in her bed (he sleeps with them). She then showed her after having a shower coming into the bedroom and the baby was waking on her bed - accident waiting to happen leaving a child on a bed like that. Think she’s removed the post now. Silly and irresponsible of her.
She’s not as clued up on parenting as she thinks she is! These people get me, have 1 baby and think they know it all 🤔

This was from her recent story. I was struggling to see the wound until she posted this, looks pretty nasty tbh… poor boy
Ok Im going to back track now and say I think it is a dog bite! Bring it on Karen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know why they defend her and most of them seem to come over from the Hinch thread to defend her and it's so boring.
I’m here from the Hinch thread but absolutely NOT to defend her, she’s a bloody disgrace of a woman and a mother!!

Reactions: 18
The eyelashes just take them off if the falling out why leave one on not hart to remove!!!

Don't agree with comments about the eldest hair or anyones nails.
I'm glad no one sees my kids at the end of they day tas they look worse then Stacey's but I don't show it to the world so 💁
I'm sure they do but I'm also sure you get them bathed and into appropriate attire to sleep in. And in their own bed preferably

Ok, but had Rex been a girl would you still have the opinion of Chopping it off? I’m glad Stacey hasn’t conformed to what society deems acceptable for a little boy! He’s two for Christ sake, and has lovely hair… ok he probably runs from the brush, but what two year old doesn’t? Mine certainly do
He can still have long hair he just needs a trim so it’s not so raggy. This isn’t a boy/girl debate it’s about hygiene and standards and whilst kids will soap dodge or moan about having their hair brushed, it’s a parents job to keep them clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m here from the Hinch thread but absolutely NOT to defend her, she’s a bloody disgrace of a woman and a mother!!
A lot do seem to defend her for some reason, I think they think Skanky is a better person for some reason. It happens every thread. I know a few see her for what she is, if only more people did

Reactions: 13
#arewestoppinggatesgate?

He can still have long hair he just needs a trim so it’s not so raggy. This isn’t a boy/girl debate it’s about hygiene and standards and whilst kids will soap dodge or moan about having their hair brushed, it’s a parents job to keep them clean.
Complete agree! Hair brushing and hair cutting is two different things. It’s not about the whole gender stereotype. Just basic hygiene to brush his hair so it’s not matted and tangled etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to like her.
When she started on LW and became one of the cackling bullying witches I lost all respect for her. She’s a mini hinch wannabe and playing stupid makes women look bad in general.
I have a child who is a regular hospital visitor. Never have I decided to bring stuff (other than her teddy and tablet) with us. Not beg for likes on SM. I’m a wreck and we’re going onto our 40th time in her short years on the planet.
Maybe he fell into some of the pointless tat she advertises constantly and that’s why there’s no other damage to his face?
I hope his face isn’t scarred but she needs to grow up and respect her children’s privacy. They’re not there for making money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t get why Hoe is bathing 2 lads that can do it themselves, my youngest is 10, he showers himself now & has for a while, he can be a bit of a roger the soap dodger but I make sure he keeps up with his personal hygiene whilst giving him his privacy too!
My nearly 12 year old grandson is autistic and GDD and as soon as he hit puberty my son and his wife bought him his own shower gel, deodrant and aftershave! He loves going in the shower every night and he does it without being told to.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.