Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've been allowed phone in hospitals for years!
in my experience working in hospitals in my area on wards and in treatment rooms phones are supposed to be switched off as they can interfere with some equipment and also be a nuisance if it sounds when drs/nurses/AHP are doing their rounds or even just inconsiderate for patients beside them- some wards don’t enforce this rule but a lot of them do. Some trusts may also do things differently but that’s based on my experience

Reactions: 8
I do like Stacey I think love would be pushing it 🙃, don’t always agree with things she does like most people in life haha but I just think it’s really pathetic to keep criticising the kids 😁 I couldn’t careless if she’s grubby like you say I’m just like erm kids play in mud get over the fact their dirty, and if there were real concerns don’t you think school/nursery would be contacting social services 😏
None of us are expecting Rex to be using a nail brush and running his own baths. Obviously he is totally dependent on his parents for his personal hygiene.
You shouldn’t even have your phone in the hospital! Anyone that takes photos for attention in a hospital is a fool. Phone’s can mess up signals & the machine’s. Can’t stand attention seekers!
Im a doctor and I need my phone on call lol it’s my calculator and has my guidelines in it!! Perhaps relevant to radiology maybe but generally phones are fine - my main concern about patients taking photos is they might catch other patients or staff in the photos

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone has had a word 👀 I'm going to try so hard 🙄 but no you wont .......put your phone in the drawer and keep it there, take your life back from social media , keep your children off social media and stop being so fake for money and attention from strangers it's so wrong . I would think more of her if she vanished for as long as it takes to sort her life out . On TV getting paid to sort other peoples lives out 🙈 you couldn't make this tit up .

Attachments

Reactions: 16
It's funny cause I used to love following her, thought she was hilarious etc. but slowly over time these little red flags appeared for me... one of them was when I made my husband watch celebrity gogglebox with me cause she was on it and she was in her bare feet and they were black with dirt 🤮 my husband was like wtf!!??
I'm now at a point where I can't believe I ever fell for her "act" and I struggle to understand why so many of her followers still do!

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 This was me as well.. Her videos used to ‘give me life & make my heart hurt’ but then suddenly I was like WTF is wrong with me! This page helped me see it alot tbh, and now i’m free again and not looking at the crappy things on amazon to make.

Reactions: 15
You shouldn’t even have your phone in the hospital! Anyone that takes photos for attention in a hospital is a fool. Phone’s can mess up signals & the machine’s. Can’t stand attention seekers!
You are allowed phones, doctors carry there phones now too- phones are crucial for us when our child’s in to FaceTime and keep the family together especially during covid xx

Reactions: 13
They used to affect machines but not now. Youre absolutely allowed phones in hospital these days. Mine was what kept me sane when I.was in for several weeks. Though I wasn't using it for SM updates

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So she got a mention on LW today saying what a terrible week she’d had. They didn’t mention the pathetic lengths she went too to get her Insta viewing figures up though. They were probably ambarissed by her antics too.

Reactions: 8
in my experience working in hospitals in my area on wards and in treatment rooms phones are supposed to be switched off as they can interfere with some equipment and also be a nuisance if it sounds when drs/nurses/AHP are doing their rounds or even just inconsiderate for patients beside them- some wards don’t enforce this rule but a lot of them do. Some trusts may also do things differently but that’s based on my experience
I think it’s old that rule, I’ve been in several hospitals in wards, most recently all day for a full day of medication and they encourage you to bring your phone to sit and look at 🤣

Reactions: 11
Why does Joe have to take the boys for a bath? Rex, yeah, but not the older ones. Also look at that stupid eyelash on her tit.
Bellend.
When i was growing up bath time was my dad's job. Obviously us older one's didn't need help. Dad would just run the bath for us. But he would bath my younger siblings. We do the same in our home with our children. My husband doesn't get much time with the kids during the week because of working so he kinda appreciates bath time as his time with the kids 😊

Reactions: 6
It’s not a problem having phones in hospitals these days BUT just because you can doesn’t mean we need a step by step account of a 2 year old baby going through the trauma of being given a GA and undergoing surgery to repair hes Lip/face! She’s vile, where’s Joe telling her to bleeping stop, where’s her/his Family telling her enoughs enough. She shares far to much information and there are some very unstable people about. She needs to be made aware of the danger she’s putting her family in. Thank duck Harry’s Mum doesn’t allow her to plaster him all over her page.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s old that rule, I’ve been in several hospitals in wards, most recently all day for a full day of medication and they encourage you to bring your phone to sit and look at 🤣
Just speaking of my own experience - can’t speak for everywhere lol, my dentist also doesn’t allow phones on in the practice so maybe it’s a lot stricter around here 🤣 either way whether she’s rule breaking or not I think her tagging the hospital he’s in and sharing photos is awful I find it so cringe when people do it on Facebook etc too 😂

Reactions: 5
It’s not a problem having phones in hospitals these days BUT just because you can doesn’t mean we need a step by step account of a 2 year old baby going through the trauma of being given a GA and undergoing surgery to repair hes Lip/face! She’s vile, where’s Joe telling her to bleeping stop, where’s her/his Family telling her enoughs enough. She shares far to much information and there are some very unstable people about. She needs to be made aware of the danger she’s putting her family in. Thank duck Harry’s Mum doesn’t allow her to plaster him all over her page.
I've said before they're all enablers because they benefit from it.

Reactions: 7
Phones do not mess up signals and machines

Reactions: 17
Not only can phones be used but they’re actively encouraged especially due to restricted visitors.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get the #gate thing. Surely the point is to give an opinion on all different subjects or have I got it wrong?
It would seem if a few people comment on the same subject it’s then called a #gate giving the impression that certain people are bored with it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t get the #gate thing. Surely the point is to give an opinion on all different subjects or have I got it wrong?
It would seem if a few people comment on the same subject it’s then called a #gate giving the impression that certain people are bored with it!!!
I find the #gate thing much more boring than the supposed ‘gate’ 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.