Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her teenage sun suffers with greasy hair which most teens do get his hair cut short he’s got long hair and it’s falling down on his face he’ll be covered in acne in a matter of months from the oil in his hair rubbing of his face he’s plenty of time for longer hair when he’s over the worst of puberty

Reactions: 11
My opinion only….. Stacey is a filthy cow. She doesn’t care how she looks, dresses, acts! If she wants to be seen as stupid and dirty then that’s her right BUT she’s a mother to three children, stepmom to Harry’s son and a growing pickle ( can’t bleeping believe I wrote that) they are filthy because she’s bone idle! Her or Joe Joe are responsible for keeping Rex clean, teaching him manners, how to eat, how to behave. The Eldest two are old enough to wash & dress themselves. You tell them it’s bath/shower time and if there still dirty after ‘washing’ themselves then you tell them to get back in and wash properly or you’ll wash them! No, not all teenagers are dirty, lazy, smelly or hormonal ( I have five children) and not one of them was left to stink in their own sweat and body smells. But then they had a mother who was clean. If her and silly bollox are far to busy to clean and look after their children properly then ask for bleeping help, they have Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, even Dads. Or maybe the best solution would be to employ a full time Nanny! They would do a far better job than either parent. They should both be ashamed of themselves for not only bringing those children up in such a lazy way but to actually think it’s acceptable to embarrass the poor sods by plastering it all over the gram and newspapers. 🤬

Edit.
I say they had a clean Mum, I’m still a clean Mum but thankfully they’ve all left home and are bringing up clean, well mannered children of their own. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why do celebs like Stacey want everyone to know they are in hospital. She has some crazy obsessive fans and paparazzi who could easily find the nearest NHS hospital to her and turn up? When your child is poorly you wouldn’t want any hassle like that but I guess she wants the attention.

Reactions: 25
My opinion only….. Stacey is a filthy cow. She doesn’t care how she looks, dresses, acts! If she wants to be seen as stupid and dirty then that’s her right BUT she’s a mother to three children, stepmom to Harry’s son and a growing pickle ( can’t bleeping believe I wrote that) they are filthy because she’s bone idle! Her or Joe Joe are responsible for keeping Rex clean, teaching him manners, how to eat, how to behave. The Eldest two are old enough to wash & dress themselves. You tell them it’s bath/shower time and if there still dirty after ‘washing’ themselves then you tell them to get back in and wash properly or you’ll wash them! No, not all teenagers are dirty, lazy, smelly or hormonal ( I have five children) and not one of them was left to stink in their own sweat and body smells. But then they had a mother who was clean. If her and silly bollox are far to busy to clean and look after their children properly then ask for bleeping help, they have Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, even Dads. Or maybe the best solution would be to employ a full time Nanny! They would do a far better job than either parent. They should both be ashamed of themselves for not only bringing those children up in such a lazy way but to actually think it’s acceptable to embarrass the poor sods by plastering it all over the gram and newspapers. 🤬

Edit.
I say they had a clean Mum, I’m still a clean Mum but thankfully they’ve all left home and are bringing up clean, well mannered children of their own. 👍🏻
👏 everything you said

Reactions: 12
I wonder if they were 'the sources' for the news article, now she's saying it from that view. Like someone said above, child is in hospital, 1 we didn't need to know about it in real time and 2 there's nothing wrong with her but again its me me me.
She honestly makes me laugh..the father of your child, your family, friends or children don't give you comfort when you're sat with your ill child, strangers messages on the internet do. They wouldn't even be her 'insta friends or family' if they hadn't purchased from her, they'd still be irrelevant strangers.
*ss could do with watching this morning and what to do if you come across a potentially stray cat 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I find it weird that hoe is bathing kids that aren’t his and at the ages they are.

Reactions: 18
C
Call me a skeptic but I don’t think that photo was from last night or this morning. She’s wearing different rings to what she was wearing a few hours before. Why would you change your jewellery to go to hospital?
I think it could be a pre-record, it could have happened last week, that's the thing with her we don't know what's real and what isn't. It doesn't sit right with me, if she's showing pre-records, that's really milking the accident and using Rex for monetary gain. I don't think I'll ever understand that woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s so her fans engage
“ oh Stacey you crack me up” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
It's funny cause I used to love following her, thought she was hilarious etc. but slowly over time these little red flags appeared for me... one of them was when I made my husband watch celebrity gogglebox with me cause she was on it and she was in her bare feet and they were black with dirt 🤮 my husband was like wtf!!??
I'm now at a point where I can't believe I ever fell for her "act" and I struggle to understand why so many of her followers still do!

Reactions: 15
I agree. My heart went the other day when James Jordan was filming his toddler Ella running towards the swimming pool. Ok she stopped in time but I was just thinking come on why film this, it only takes 2 seconds for her to run a few more steps and she's in the pool. Nothing is worth it for the gram.
I agree. This morning Charlotte Dawson showed her 6 month old baby asleep in her bed (he sleeps with them). She then showed her after having a shower coming into the bedroom and the baby was waking on her bed - accident waiting to happen leaving a child on a bed like that. Think she’s removed the post now. Silly and irresponsible of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why do celebs like Stacey want everyone to know they are in hospital. She has some crazy obsessive fans and paparazzi who could easily find the nearest NHS hospital to her and turn up? When your child is poorly you wouldn’t want any hassle like that but I guess she wants the attention.
That’s what I thought. She did actually tag the hospital last time as well so I wouldn’t be surprised if the huns start turning up and laying down flowers for that “beautiful smiley boy”.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why Hoe is bathing 2 lads that can do it themselves, my youngest is 10, he showers himself now & has for a while, he can be a bit of a roger the soap dodger but I make sure he keeps up with his personal hygiene whilst giving him his privacy too!

Reactions: 13
I don’t get why Hoe is bathing 2 lads that can do it themselves, my youngest is 10, he showers himself now & has for a while, he can be a bit of a roger the soap dodger but I make sure he keeps up with his personal hygiene whilst giving him his privacy too!
It’s very odd behaviour my daughter now 11 wanted to bathe on her own from around 7 ish I think by 8 most definitely did it herself. The only thing I used to help with was hair washing before she got in the bath with the shower otherwise she would come out full of soap suds in her hair 🙈

Reactions: 8
I missed her saying he was bathing them? That is strange, especially as ones in high school.

Absolutely zero bullying going on here, calm down. I stated his hair was greasy and needed a wash - this is a fact and not one person on this thread has disagreed. I also did not state he is a baby, but yes as his mother it is Staceys responsibility to make sure he is clean.
We all watch her stories and have seen time and time again her let her children sleep in their school uniform, leave Rex in filthy baby grows for days on end and wear nappies hanging down to his knees. Her children are dirty. This is a fact, I have no idea why everyone is getting their knickers in such a twist because a few people have said Zachs greasy hair is greasy!
Christ alive indeed!
The fact that she treats all her kids as toddlers confirms her appalling parenting skills. The older boy is regularly dressed up (fancy dress)like a younger child and is shown playing like a younger child would - which is all completely fine obviously but on the flip side of this she needs to ensure they are kept clean and encourage them to do so herself. The older boys are obviously not encouraged to look after themselves hygiene wise so it is her responsibility. I always encouraged by boys to take responsibility for their appearance from a young age - SS clearly doesn’t.

Looks like he’s had black nail varnish on. Zachs hair is always greasy. Not just because of hot weather. I mean they sleep in their school clothes. You can just imagine the smell of them all 😷
I actually thought his hair was damp from bathing. Obviously not!

I missed her saying he was bathing them? That is strange, especially as ones in high school.
Spot on!

Reactions: 5
You shouldn’t even have your phone in the hospital! Anyone that takes photos for attention in a hospital is a fool. Phone’s can mess up signals & the machine’s. Can’t stand attention seekers!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You shouldn’t even have your phone in the hospital! Anyone that takes photos for attention in a hospital is a fool. Phone’s can mess up signals & the machine’s. Can’t stand attention seekers!
Totally! There’s something spectacularly tacky about announcing to social media that you or your relative is in hospital, focus on the moment - if you really must then update your social platforms after! How many crazy fans will be contemplating waiting outside that hospital now to get a first look at Rex and Stacey and bump as they leave on their safe journey home!

I cannot understand a parent photographing anything from a hospital room. I’ve spent a lot of time in children’s hospitals as my daughter has had to have numerous heart operations. It is the last thing you think about when your child is unwell. I understand Rex was not in hospital for anything serious or life threatening but even so she should think about all those parents sitting at the side of their children’s bedsides who aren’t as lucky as she is. Insensitive is an understatement.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You've been allowed phone in hospitals for years!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.