Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m similar to SS in the sense that I let my son get messy and dirty and don’t restrict his play just to keep him clean. It’s also the reason I don’t bother buying designer clothing for children. I have had people give me funny looks for allowing my son to jump in muddy puddles, play in the mud etc but I just think that’s what childhood is about.

However, that kind of parenting also comes with extra responsibility to keep your child clean and hygienic in between the messy play. Almost every night I bath my son, due to his activities. I could never let him wake up, still in the grime from the day before.

She’s definitely a gentle parent, which is absolutely fine if your children respond to that. I do think she needs to lay down the law a little and ensure them boys get themselves cleaned and changed before bedtime. she also needs to keep her own personal hygiene to a good level, as a good example to her kids.

Reactions: 27
The thing is when the littlest kids play and sit in a bath their finger nails get clean cos their little hands are in water for a while and it easily comes out. When they get older they need to actually "wash" themselves properly. It's not always easy to get older kids to shower but it is if you've made it part of their routine. I think she doesn't have a set routine, she seems to just stumble through her day and if they don't get a wash they don't get a wash.

Reactions: 16
C
This is still as bad as the fake plant in my opinion, she's put everything out to make it look nice for the gram, including a black and white filter, what a knob!
Call me a skeptic but I don’t think that photo was from last night or this morning. She’s wearing different rings to what she was wearing a few hours before. Why would you change your jewellery to go to hospital?

Reactions: 11
This is still as bad as the fake plant in my opinion, she's put everything out to make it look nice for the gram, including a black and white filter, what a knob!
At this point Joe is surely getting concerned no? This isn't healthy behaviour...
I'm not surprised poor Rex is back in hospital, he didn't look well yesterday, not that Stacey stopped to notice, too busy making content for the gram.
With a deep wound like that it is imperative that you keep everything clean, his hands, the plasters, bedsheets etc.
I'm really just lost at how anyone can defend her behaviour the last few days and I'm just wonder where the hell Joe is and why he isn't stepping in. She seriously needs an intervention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
C
Call me a skeptic but I don’t think that photo was from last night or this morning. She’s wearing different rings to what she was wearing a few hours before. Why would you change your jewellery to go to hospital?
She was wearing those rings yesterday? I remembered them from the freaky bump mask
3D4291C7-2428-4E60-BAB2-7B5812B11827.png
B511DDB0-E198-43D0-8493-1C843A9C22F3.png

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to be cruel about a child because it’s not entirely his fault but her eldest hair really really needs washing 😔 it’s so greasy and he’s in high school isn’t he? I can’t imagine he gets through without a bit of name calling because children can be vile to each other.

Rex’s poor little lip looks sore too, it just doesn’t look consistent with falling though? My little boy has a blood clotting disorder and he fell the other day, he had 2 fat lips for 2 days and like a a crazed lip from where he bit himself and it had liked a bruised look to it. Rex’s lip looks cut or something I just can’t see happening from a generic fall..

With his poorly lip too, dirty hands and fingernails. Now especially he should be kept super clean and keep on top of his hands because of infection and germs.
And now the poor sod in back in hospital with a spiking temperature. Filthy hands, and dogs licking his would I would imagine. She isn't someone who keeps the dogs away for anything; not even her child's health.

She was wearing those rings yesterday? I remembered them from the freaky bump mask View attachment 622863View attachment 622864
They are the same, just a different view

Reactions: 11
And now the poor sod in back in hospital with a spiking temperature. Filthy hands, and dogs licking his would I would imagine. She isn't someone who keeps the dogs away for anything; not even her child's health.

They are the same, just a different view
Ahh yes she’s mirrored the image 🙄 I don’t even know why she bothers using her own photos she edits, flips, filters them so much she may as well just pull stuff of Getty images.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With a mention of the pending cash cow to up the sympathy vote. Poor mum to be shouldn’t be stressed out like this.
Stacey’s chaotic lifestyle is of her own making, but your 3.00 am messages give her life 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I imagine her sat there removing one eyelash then lying back down to take another relatable photo 🙈

Reactions: 15
You can argue the for privacy reasons etc but she blurts everything else out online... it’s still odd to me that she hasn’t said how or why Rex hurt his lip?
For someone who’s so honest and “real” you’d think she’ll make a big fuss about how “boys will be boys” ..her hiding the reason just makes it worse? It’s really proved the point of whoever said the dogs bit him, she lets them sleep together and even gave her son a dog bed so they probably got defensive and went for him:/

Reactions: 20
Why does Joe have to take the boys for a bath? Rex, yeah, but not the older ones. Also look at that stupid eyelash on her tit.
Bellend.
Yes! Zachs 13, makes 0 sense to me... surely he’s hit puberty by now wouldn’t wanna be bathed by his step dad?

Reactions: 25
Why does Joe have to take the boys for a bath? Rex, yeah, but not the older ones. Also look at that stupid eyelash on her tit.
Bellend.
She is a tit!
Why would you go to the hospital with 1 eyelash on? Surely it takes 2 seconds to rip it off.

Reactions: 13
Bellend.
Maybe cos they live 2 hours away in the annexe so he has to collect them & bring them to the main house in his car

• Haha
Reactions: 100
Bellend.
Such a tit, like she surely realises how mental that makes her look!! It's not relatable it's unhinged.

Reactions: 9
Joe isn’t working at the minute is he? Why can’t he take Rex in - would surely be better than Stacey as she’s pregnant

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.