Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eyelashes just take them off if the falling out why leave one on not hart to remove!!!

Don't agree with comments about the eldest hair or anyones nails.
I'm glad no one sees my kids at the end of they day tas they look worse then Stacey's but I don't show it to the world so 💁
The thing is though your children may end up like that at the end of the day but she shows her poor boys like that very frequently. Rex had a babygrow on once that he’d dribble milk all down the front of, and he wore it all day and then to be that night too because she videoed him asleep in it at daft o’clock when he’d passed out wherever on their bed or the sofa. My little boy can have grubby nails at times but he gets cleaned and his nails get cut. It doesn’t take much and I feel sorry for them 😔

Reactions: 10
Just a reminder to avoid arguments and moderation attempts

Reactions: 12
I fear there will soon be a serious accident with these celeb parents being so busy filming for their Insta that they take their eyes/mind off their children. Obviously we don’t know what happened to Rex but the fact the details of it hasn’t been shared is telling as let’s face it every aspect of the child’s life usually is. I’m beginning to think this constant filming of children and sharing pictures and info online is starting to become a form of child abuse. It’s certainly an intrusion of their privacy.

Reactions: 31
I fear there will soon be a serious accident with these celeb parents being so busy filming for their Insta that they take their eyes/mind off their children. Obviously we don’t know what happened to Rex but the fact the details of it hasn’t been shared is telling as let’s face it every aspect of the child’s life usually is. I’m beginning to think this constant filming of children and sharing pictures and info online is starting to become a form of child abuse. It’s certainly an intrusion of their privacy.
I agree. My heart went the other day when James Jordan was filming his toddler Ella running towards the swimming pool. Ok she stopped in time but I was just thinking come on why film this, it only takes 2 seconds for her to run a few more steps and she's in the pool. Nothing is worth it for the gram.

Reactions: 20
Does Stacey seem to think that all parents don’t wash their kids and go out with one lash on etc? All these attempts to make her seem relatable just makes her look like a skank because none of us parents actually live like that! We actually wash our kids and keep them clean!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With the state of Rex's hands and nails, and what I suspect is a general lack of hygiene in the house, dog tit all over the garden etc I'd say his risk of infection was pretty high. Hope he's ok though. It's not his fault his mother is so grubby.

I've noticed that all the posters who periodically come on to defend Stacey/ accuse us of bullying are always new members.. coincidence much?!

And just a reminder about their lax washing habits, when they moved into that house they had no hot water for a week. A whole bloody week! You can bet she wasn't boiling kettles for them to wash with either.
We’re into our 3rd week of no hot water and we’re all still managing a small hot bath every night. She’s a grub!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder what she's packed this time? I'm sure we'll get some ads rolling in soon.

She's not more likeable than Hinch, she's not more likeable than anyone, she's one of the worst influencers/z listers out there, you only have to look at her behaviour this week to see that. I don't know why this thread always has to have people coming over from the Hinch thread and new members defending her all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

There is a WIKI

I hope Rex is ok, the poor kid he just needs looking after and not having a phone shoved in his face. The older two are so lucky that they get to escape that house.

Reactions: 30
Well the bellend is definitely going to be traumatised this time isn't she! Not from her son being taken back in but from the lack of all her tatt and fejkas and ad opportunities 🙄

Reactions: 18
So it’s not so funny now is it !!!!!

With Rex back in hospital with a high temperature which could possibly mean an infection !

From the beginning none of us were laughing about it we realised the seriousness of him needing a general and stitches yet Stacey was laughing and doing flat lays and swipe ups !

Instead she let Rex run around in the garden have dirty nails and dipping his hand in paint all for the gram !!

My toddler daughter had a little accident that needed stitches and was classed as an open fracture and were warned of the risk of infection ! I was worried sick the time she was in the hospital and when we got home ! We had indoor quiet play and I watched her like a hawk !!

I really hope little Rex is better soon the poor little boy he’s really been though it the last few days !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
With the state of Rex's hands and nails, and what I suspect is a general lack of hygiene in the house, dog tit all over the garden etc I'd say his risk of infection was pretty high. Hope he's ok though. It's not his fault his mother is so grubby.

I've noticed that all the posters who periodically come on to defend Stacey/ accuse us of bullying are always new members.. coincidence much?!

And just a reminder about their lax washing habits, when they moved into that house they had no hot water for a week. A whole bloody week! You can bet she wasn't boiling kettles for them to wash with either.
I can’t imagine living with dogs and not cleaning up after them, so trampy.
If she were anyone else I’d say she might have been going to the sisters to shower now they live so close together and being as that was In lockdown she’d never admit it. I can’t see that having happened though as they all love to dodge a shower, maybe with the exception of Joe? But he’s never there so would have been showering wherever he is 23 hours of the day

Reactions: 10
It’s just so sad it makes me want to cry. Those poor dirty boys. The oldest should want to be clean and be motivated to wash himself and his nails and his hair but without a positive clean role model he has no chance. And now poor Rex is back in hospital at least he will be clean in there and resting. It’s easy to sit and judge. I worked from when my daughter was 1 full time out of the house but I wouldn’t have done after a GA and I would have made sure her fiddly fingers were clean. It’s heartbreaking. She needs to stop showing the kids it’s just proving what a manky trout she is. They are going to get bullied at school.

Reactions: 18
Her latest story “going to try get me baby and Rex home safely” what the duck are you talking about? There’s nothing wrong with you or the baby, you don’t need to mention your pregnant at every given moment. Does she have to combat an assault course in order to get home?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
obviously hope Rex is okay being rushed back to hospital but I bet Stacey didn't have time to pack emergency plants now.
She managed to pack her laptop, blanket and a snow globe though 🤷‍♀️

wouldn’t anyone else just grab their phone (and maybe their charger) and just head straight to the hospital?

Reactions: 37
OK far too many people here defending Stacey and her tit parenting, yes teens get dirty but 1. she's admitted to being a stinker 2. her own colleagues have said shes a manky trout 3. her leaving her kids in the same clothes for days shows she's a manky trout, and many a things have been said about hinches son and nobody bats an eye, yes Stacey is more likeable than hinch so she has more defenders here, I posted about her arseholery and her plant prioritising and even my most loyal followers didn't like it but, shows her relatable bullshit is working the same way with them, as the die hard hinchers are with soph. if you're here to rave about her you're on the wrong thread, she's a minger and that no secret, her make up covers it somewhat no hiding that she let's her kids stay filthy shes hiding what really happened with rex and there's no 2 ways that her son badly needs a hair cut and more than one needs a nail brush, she's far too focused on her LW and insta presence than throwing her kids in a bath which is convenient that her latest stories now mention them going for a bath, for anyone who wants to defend her move along, she's a scruff and by default the kids are, she's still new money and acts like new money can't polish a turd and money won't give you class
‘She’s a scruff’
I love that expression 😂
She’s back at the hospital taking black and white pictures 🙄
And the the first visit who takes a plant 🙄
It just not on but of course there will be some bullshit about how she’s keeping it real and her followers are like family

Reactions: 13
Why, just why does she feel the need to put EVERYTHING on the gram? yes it’s awful Rex is back in hospital but why does everyone need to know? Plus she makes it all about herself with her stupid eyelash too! Get off the gram & see to your child you attention seeking pillock!

Reactions: 20
I see she’s taken a different approach to the ✨ hospital content ✨ this time. No fake plants as that didn’t go down well, no advert posts either, didn’t go down well too. Hmm I know, I’ll try and be relatable with my one eyelash

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.