Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not mean he kept taking them off and she kept putting them back on, no wonder its got infected with her smokey Joe fingers
On the one at lunch she said the plasters were off for lunch. I just wondered if they were meant to be removed like that.

Reactions: 2
The eyelashes just take them off if the falling out why leave one on not hart to remove!!!

Don't agree with comments about the eldest hair or anyones nails.
I'm glad no one sees my kids at the end of they day tas they look worse then Stacey's but I don't show it to the world so 💁

Reactions: 6
So over looking the fact posting seems to be a higher priority for her than looking after her son, not bothering to take off one of her revolting eyelashes is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
Did she not mean he kept taking them off and she kept putting them back on, no wonder its got infected with her smokey Joe fingers
She made reference to taking them off to eat. Talk about increasing the risk of infection.
I see he’s back at the hospital tonight with a temperature. Hopefully he’s ok

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hope that little boy is ok.
Maybe playing in a stuffy conservatory all day, eating with his grubby hands and finger painting for the gram, could have been left until he was a bit better.

Reactions: 22
She made reference to taking them off to eat. Talk about increasing the risk of infection.
I see he’s back at the hospital tonight with a temperature. Hopefully he’s ok
Poor Rex there's definitely more to this accident than she's let on, a bust lip from falling in the garden wouldn't be like it is, it looks like it's been sliced right through! He probably need to stay in hospital a few days where it's clean so it can heal properly

Reactions: 16
Poor Rex there's definitely more to this accident than she's let on, a bust lip from falling in the garden wouldn't be like it is, it looks like it's been sliced right through! He probably need to stay in hospital a few days where it's clean so it can heal properly
Yeah I agree, my son is only 2 and has fallen over many many times. They are young and learning and clumsy. It happens. A couple of occasions he has cut his lip with his teeth, very small injuries. I just can’t work out how a split like Rex has was caused from simply falling over.

Reactions: 9
Of course he will get an infection if he's constantly putting dirty hands on the wound. Poor kid, really nasty injury.

I thought the eldest was maybe just out the shower til I seen his nails. Do none of this family wash their hands? Even with the hand soap labelled ?! I was surprised people had to be told at the start of the pandemic how to wash their hands, Staceys lot could still use a few pointers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think he may have tripped and smacked his face off the white picket fence around the Wendy house. Especially if the edges were sharp/pointy - she said she had trouble getting them in the ground as it was concrete underneath too, so they could easily have come dislodged, sharp side up, and cut the side of his mouth.

I hope the poor thing is okay though, it looks ever so sore.

Reactions: 9
Hope that little boy is ok.
Maybe playing in a stuffy conservatory all day, eating with his grubby hands and finger painting for the gram, could have been left until he was a bit better.
My parents have a conservatory & no one sits in it on a hot day, it’s just unbearable & I imagine with his little body going through the healing process the less it has to work at trying to regulate a healthy temperature the better.

Reactions: 17
If the steri strips come off, new ones should be applied, and should be done ideally with sterile hands or at the very least clean hands.. Sounded like she was putting the same ones back on.

And just to add it can be completely normal to spike temperatures after a general anaesthetic..

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think he may have tripped and smacked his face off the white picket fence around the Wendy house. Especially if the edges were sharp/pointy - she said she had trouble getting them in the ground as it was concrete underneath too, so they could easily have come dislodged, sharp side up, and cut the side of his mouth.

I hope the poor thing is okay though, it looks ever so sore.
She had trouble because they’re plastic & flimsy & really only suitable for a flower bed where the soil is nice & loose. I had them here briefly but I don’t think there was any part of it that could cause the injury he got.
seeing the

Reactions: 2
She had trouble because they’re plastic & flimsy & really only suitable for a flower bed where the soil is nice & loose. I had them here briefly but I don’t think there was any part of it that could cause the injury he got.
seeing the
Plastic can be sharp too though. Especially when it’s to go into the ground/soil. Definitely if you catch it at the right angle/force of a fall. I don’t think we will ever know what truly happened to him (fall/fish hook/animal etc) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So over looking the fact posting seems to be a higher priority for her than looking after her son, not bothering to take off one of her revolting eyelashes is just ridiculous.
But she so silly and so so relatable. How else will she prove that ? 🤣

Reactions: 7
He’s a toddler what do you expect? Sorry but all Iv seen last few hours is people moaning about her boys and the cleanliness of them, why? What facts do you have she doesn’t bath them? My kids always get mucky but they always get a bath, I’d hate for someone to think I didn’t wash mine as they always get mud and grass stains on them. I’m just bored of seeing people commenting on something we all no kids end up like.... dirty/messy.
I think you may need redirecting to the rave thread.
Stacey has openly shown her children regularly being put to bed in the same clothes they’ve been in all day. During the height of the pandemic she took her two eldest late night shopping in the pjs they then got into bed in 🤢

if she’s going to openly admit to her lack of personal hygiene then we’re more than entitled to comment on it. She really is grim 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He’s a toddler what do you expect? Sorry but all Iv seen last few hours is people moaning about her boys and the cleanliness of them, why? What facts do you have she doesn’t bath them? My kids always get mucky but they always get a bath, I’d hate for someone to think I didn’t wash mine as they always get mud and grass stains on them. I’m just bored of seeing people commenting on something we all no kids end up like.... dirty/messy.
My son is a toddler, always gets dirty & messy but I ensure he never has messy finger nails, nappies so full they swing when he walks..

Reactions: 17
I was also going to say temperature after GA very common. Even if it is an infection he’s not been out of hospital long, it’s pretty likely it would’ve been picked up there rather than at home

Reactions: 4
It’s not because they are dirty, kids get dirty, ofcourse they do, it’s cause they are pretty much never clean. That’s what bothers people, let your kid get messy, but then clean them, she skips that part.
Exactly, my child loves getting dirty digging for worms etc but she baths EVERDAY! And we always hand wash after being outside. The muck under Rex’s nails is built up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.