Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to concentrate on her little lad rather than posting juvenile content.
What a twit sac!

Reactions: 24
surely to god if you were going to take a picture of yourself and you noticed you had one eyelash youd simply ✨take the other one off✨ and then take the picture?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t get how posting stupid half eyelashes pictures can even be on her radar right now. I honestly cannot understand these types of people! Concentrate on your child, ffs.

Reactions: 38
I don’t get how posting stupid half eyelashes pictures can even be on her radar right now. I honestly cannot understand these types of people! Concentrate on your child, ffs.
She can't stoop any lower now yeah if she wanted to share the pic but mentioning the eye lash that is just terrible

Reactions: 10
She wants to concentrate on her little lad rather than posting juvenile content.
What a twit sac!
I wonder if this whole situation will make her think about how much time she spends on her phone and not actually concentrating on her child. He is extremely active little boy and she needs to have eyes up her bum but she just lets him tear about whilst she is either doing crappy crafts or on insta

Reactions: 22
The eyelash thing is to portray her ‘busy life’ where she doesn’t even realise she’s got one lash on she’s sooo rushed off her feet all the time, she’s does this bogus tit all the time trying to be relatable. She’s really busy tbf she’s got 3 kids she likes to keep clean.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if this whole situation will make her think about how much time she spends on her phone and not actually concentrating on her child. He is extremely active little boy and she needs to have eyes up her bum but she just lets him tear about whilst she is either doing crappy crafts or on insta
I used to think I had to take pics all the time for 'memories' last Xmas morning I thought you know what I'm not taking any pictures and it was so much more enjoyable! people asked for pics I said I don't have any and they seemed pissed off lol why I don't know lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I noticed that too
Looks like he’s had black nail varnish on. Zachs hair is always greasy. Not just because of hot weather. I mean they sleep in their school clothes. You can just imagine the smell of them all 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 11
With the state of Rex's hands and nails, and what I suspect is a general lack of hygiene in the house, dog tit all over the garden etc I'd say his risk of infection was pretty high. Hope he's ok though. It's not his fault his mother is so grubby.

I've noticed that all the posters who periodically come on to defend Stacey/ accuse us of bullying are always new members.. coincidence much?!

And just a reminder about their lax washing habits, when they moved into that house they had no hot water for a week. A whole bloody week! You can bet she wasn't boiling kettles for them to wash with either.

Reactions: 33
This is why you have to take extra care post op. It’s not rocket science 😤 Wounds need to be given a decent chance to heal. As his mother she hasn’t taken extra care. Sorry not sorry. I cringed yesterday when she let him run off to join his brothers (with no shoes on!) having only been under a few hours beforehand 🙈 Risky as duck if you ask me 🤷🏼‍♀️ Yeah kids bounce back quite quickly but you have to give them a fair chance to do so surely.

And she looks like a bleep with the one eyelash on. I dislike her lashes anyway - they’re never stuck on properly and it really irritates me when I watch her stories, I just want to rip them off!! lol Does she think it’s cute and quirky to only wear one when we all know it takes a second to peel them off 😑 It’s not funny anyway but to do it while taking your kid to hospital… she gives me brain ache 🥴

Reactions: 29
I used to think I had to take pics all the time for 'memories' last Xmas morning I thought you know what I'm not taking any pictures and it was so much more enjoyable! people asked for pics I said I don't have any and they seemed pissed off lol why I don't know lol
dead right you are,the last thing kids want on Xmas morning is to be posing for pictures..unless the kids are being used to line your pockets then it's natural for them to be performing monkeys for mammy and daddy's bank account.

Reactions: 10
The strips on his lip she said she was taking on and off.... is that what you’re meant to do?
Genuine question as i’ve never had them, but I would have thought they shouldn’t be removed etc until your meant too, as if taking them off to eat etc surely the wound would get dirty? Hope she was putting fresh strips back on.

Reactions: 7
surely to god if you were going to take a picture of yourself and you noticed you had one eyelash youd simply ✨take the other one off✨ and then take the picture?
SS is trying to be quirky and funny and failing miserably at it. She's so not! I can only imagine what the nurses think of her.

Reactions: 11
What mark is this, I’m still calling dog biteView attachment 622137
Now that I see that I’m even more convinced it is.

The strips on his lip she said she was taking on and off.... is that what you’re meant to do?
Genuine question as i’ve never had them, but I would have thought they shouldn’t be removed etc until your meant too, as if taking them off to eat etc surely the wound would get dirty? Hope she was putting fresh strips back on.
You’re supposed to leave them on & they peel away naturally when the time is right. I had them on my section scar & my son had them twice & we were told to leave them

Reactions: 2
I would have thought the less touching of them the better. Especially with her nicotine stained fingers. If it was me I would have fed my child with a spoon avoiding that area til it healed. I know they can feed themselves but I'd want to avoid getting food in that area or it being touched as much as poss.

Reactions: 21
She Probably didn’t wash her hands before touching his stitches to take of the strips the dirty cow

Reactions: 7
Did she not mean he kept taking them off and she kept putting them back on, no wonder its got infected with her smokey Joe fingers

Reactions: 4
Ah ok, thanks everyone! Makes sense, I just thought it was weird that she was removing them. You could see how much pain he was in this morning with that big cup, poor lad :-( his eyes said it all.

In the hospital pic shes got a different top on to earlier... so can change her top, but not sort the eyelash out 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
I don’t know what I believe happened to be honest. I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was a dog bite, the wound looks fairly big considering that’s after stitching. It also looks way too deep for the hospital to have ever just put strip stitches on to begin with? When she first said about it, he had strips and at the time had no plans of having proper ones done.

then all of a sudden he’s having a full blown overnight stay and hours worth of surgery. If the wound was that big to begin with, they would have never JUST put strips on.

Seems like SS tried to make it seem less than it was. I would say it happened whilst doing something he shouldn’t, whilst SS was busy on her phone or doing something unnecessary and wasn’t watching him. She wouldn’t tell us what’s actually happened as it was probably something that no sane person would allow a young child to be doing.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.