Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on people it's not the children's faults! Sorry but to then slate his writing is bang out of order he's 7 or 8 for god sake! Some children struggle with things
My handwriting is still tit, it's not just children 😅 strange thing to judge a kid on!

Reactions: 36
Why does she always fill in the handprints, I noticed she did it on the picnic bench too. It just makes it look awful
Was just coming on to comment the same. She’s ruined Rex’s print 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Defeats the object painting over the original hand print.

Also why is everything so bleeping funny? She can’t get through a story without a breathless giggle mid sentence. Is it a disorder??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If he’s been playing in the garden then I suspect that’s why they look dirty, a warm bath will soon clean them, my son has trimmed nails but still comes back from nursery like he’s never cleaned 😂🙈 always have to wash his hands in warm water with soap to clean him up or pop him in bath. I don’t think we can judge her for the nails (I’d hate for someone to think my son doesn’t get washed) same for all the boys they’ve all been at school playing, I’m sure a bath/shower/hands and face wash will soon clean them up.
Rex rarely gets washed, unless Joe has him for the day.

My handwriting is still tit, it's not just children 😅 strange thing to judge a kid on!
Exactly, I was never given a pen in primary school because my handwriting was so messy. I still can't read half of the things I write down. My 6 year old wants to give me hand writing lessons 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From that close up of Rex’s mouth it looks more like he’s had something sharp in his mouth and it’s slipped somehow, can’t imagine an animal or a fall wouldn’t result in more surrounding bruising and scrapes. Looks more like a line shaped gash, I know it’s stitched to be but surely there’s still be more marks surrounding but his skin looks clear.

Reactions: 14
My son suffers with greasy hair, day after its washed it needs doing again some suffer more than others
When you see the cleanliness overall though I’m fairly sure it’s not the case here, plus he’s a teenager too, they like to fester 😂
I doubt she’s ushering him off into the shower as any other parent would. I’m sure she actually made a comment once about having to drag the older boys off to have a wash or something too.

Reactions: 3
That handprint isn't Rex's because she needed it to look perfect she painted over it, she may as well have just painted a random handprint as it's now totally meaningless

Reactions: 13
It must be like 'cameras on, right let's go, action 📸' Everyone of them creates for the camera lens, not enjoyment, its too staged. Blocking Joe from her story too...why not just do stuff in private with your children 🙄😂
Again no one messaged about her dress, no one else promotes that 'house on the prarie' style haha, just another awkward giggling plug 😁 (thats the face she should use) but again msgs/fake msgs over parental duties.
*also his nails are always filthy, regular hand washing would definitely help..but again not the children's fault when their mom promotes stagnating in steak slice heaven 🤢

Reactions: 12
If she’d have put the bloody phone down and used two hands to push his fingers down a bit Rex’s handprint wouldn’t have needed painting over - she may aswell have just painted a hand and not bothered including Rex if she was going to do that 🙄

I’m not having Rex has just fell in the garden and split his mouth like that without a scrape or bruise or any kind of mark anywhere else on his face, something has happened that she’s afraid to admit - which lets me honest must be bad if even she doesn’t want to say!

And finally - Zachs hair 😟 that has not been washed for a good 3 or 4 days at least, it’s just so so so unfair to those children! If you don’t want to keep up with it at least cut it off so it’s not flapping around all greasy and disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 20
And finally - Zachs hair 😟 that has not been washed for a good 3 or 4 days at least, it’s just so so so unfair to those children! If you don’t want to keep up with it at least cut it off so it’s not flapping around all greasy and disgusting 🤢
He’s a teen. At that age my hair looked like that by the end of every day so you don’t know that at all. Now at the age of 32 my hair looks like that at the end of the 2nd day. Most teens get very greasy hair.

Reactions: 32
Isn’t he a teen now? Probably more keen to play games than wash 😂 I remember washing my hair the night before school and the next day it would be yucky again 🤮🙈 The joys of hormones and growing up haha

So glad I’m not alone in thinking it’s getting silly now to pick up on things on kids that have been at school all day, playing having fun.
Ultimately, Stacey shouldn't show zac in this state. If she wasn't an Instagram addict then we wouldn't have know.

He’s a teen. At that age my hair looked like that by the end of every day so you don’t know that at all. Now at the age of 32 my hair looks like that at the end of the 2nd day. Most teens get very greasy hair.
But did your mum take photos and show them to 4 million people?

Reactions: 16
Rexs dirty nails again.. happens sometimes but he’s literally always got dirty nails..

Reactions: 11
Same with mine I will wash it I can get a second day out of it but if I'm going somewhere ill wash it again cause it's not fresh, we also need to remember he probably puts gel in it aswell

Reactions: 4
What about him doesn’t sit right with you? Not saying you’re wrong cause everyone’s opinions are their own! But I just always feel like have to be careful before you throw accusations around like that x
I don’t find him funny like he thinks he is….I just don’t get a good vibe from his ways….

Reactions: 3
He’s a toddler what do you expect? Sorry but all Iv seen last few hours is people moaning about her boys and the cleanliness of them, why? What facts do you have she doesn’t bath them? My kids always get mucky but they always get a bath, I’d hate for someone to think I didn’t wash mine as they always get mud and grass stains on them. I’m just bored of seeing people commenting on something we all no kids end up like.... dirty/messy.
She doesn’t change his clothes for days on end, so she’s obviously not washing him then, she’s a dirty skank and Joe‘s as bad. I don’t think anyone has said it’s the kids fault, it’s all down to those two twats, lazy parents

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.