Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a toddler what do you expect? Sorry but all Iv seen last few hours is people moaning about her boys and the cleanliness of them, why? What facts do you have she doesn’t bath them? My kids always get mucky but they always get a bath, I’d hate for someone to think I didn’t wash mine as they always get mud and grass stains on them. I’m just bored of seeing people commenting on something we all no kids end up like.... dirty/messy.
It’s not because they are dirty, kids get dirty, ofcourse they do, it’s cause they are pretty much never clean. That’s what bothers people, let your kid get messy, but then clean them, she skips that part.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she hidden the story from Joe. She has over 4 million followers you know there is gonna be at least one head who’s gonna screen shot that and send it to Joe. I don’t understand why these people feel the need to put everything up on social media.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she hidden the story from Joe. She has over 4 million followers you know there is gonna be at least one head who’s gonna screen shot that and send it to Joe. I don’t understand why these people feel the need to put everything up on social media.
So she’s more relatable to her huns with her handmade stuff to ‘Joe Joe’ not sure what she thinks is relatable about painting over your child’s handprint defeating THE WHOLE point of the gift

Reactions: 12
Why would you paint over a hand print? The wh point is to get the imprint of the lines in the skin 🙄

Reactions: 18
If she’d have put the bloody phone down and used two hands to push his fingers down a bit Rex’s handprint wouldn’t have needed painting over - she may aswell have just painted a hand and not bothered including Rex if she was going to do that 🙄

I’m not having Rex has just fell in the garden and split his mouth like that without a scrape or bruise or any kind of mark anywhere else on his face, something has happened that she’s afraid to admit - which lets me honest must be bad if even she doesn’t want to say!

And finally - Zachs hair 😟 that has not been washed for a good 3 or 4 days at least, it’s just so so so unfair to those children! If you don’t want to keep up with it at least cut it off so it’s not flapping around all greasy and disgusting 🤢
Most teenagers suffer with greasy hair, my son can wash his and its greasy the next day nothing to do with hygiene. Bit below the belt slating a kid

Reactions: 23
I’m sure I read somewhere once that someone said Stacey smelt 🥴 what’s the situation with that haha?

He’s a toddler what do you expect? Sorry but all Iv seen last few hours is people moaning about her boys and the cleanliness of them, why? What facts do you have she doesn’t bath them? My kids always get mucky but they always get a bath, I’d hate for someone to think I didn’t wash mine as they always get mud and grass stains on them. I’m just bored of seeing people commenting on something we all no kids end up like.... dirty/messy.
Oh GOD go to the rave thread if you love her so much. Stacey is grubby, it’s a fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m sure I read somewhere once that someone said Stacey smelt 🥴 what’s the situation with that haha?
Think Stacey admitted it herself on loose women, she said she rarely showered and that her co-hosts sometimes have to tell her to use deodorant when she smells.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What’s with all the calls for cold, hard facts recently??

Like every single post would need to hold up in a court of law.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Thanks, I'll look for that one as well

Oh, I thought it was a disinfectant and that killed it. I'm going to have a look at all my products now.
Again, sorry for derailing.
Covid is a virus so a lot of antibacterial products are unsuitable & even a lot that claim to kill some viruses haven’t been fully tested on Covid yet

Reactions: 1
He looks massive in that high chair 😂 I really think she is going to continue to baby him until the new baby arrives. At which point, she’s shaving off his (curled) hair and sending him off to the annex along with the other 2 retired cash cows. And repeat repeat repeat.
'retired cash cows' 😂😂
On to the next...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Rex caught his mouth on any of joes fishing gear? Poor kid looks like he’s been hooked in the mouth like a fish would

Reactions: 12
I do like Stacey I think love would be pushing it 🙃, don’t always agree with things she does like most people in life haha but I just think it’s really pathetic to keep criticising the kids 😁 I couldn’t careless if she’s grubby like you say I’m just like erm kids play in mud get over the fact their dirty, and if there were real concerns don’t you think school/nursery would be contacting social services 😏
Kids do play in mud, but they are then regularly cleaned. Why do super earth moms jump in this thread and act like other moms don't let children play outside. We are all so nasty for pointing out kids can't clean themselves and parents should be doing it. If you let your child sleep in dirty soggy clothes/nappies from being outside all day, stained with food, with not just dirty nails, but dirty hands and face then thats poor parenting. Call it what you like.

I'm not saying anyone needs to call social services obviously before anyone jumps on me but let's not pretend social services are the beacons for child safety either. The children are loved and cared for but she's a lazy parent who doesn't care about her own hygiene never mind anyone else's.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.