Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always fill in the handprints, I noticed she did it on the picnic bench too. It just makes it look awful

Reactions: 27
Just a thought on someone on the previous thread saying that it has to be worse than she’s making out and then saying he fell.. normally when kids fall on their face their nose or their forehead takes the impact? How has he managed to do his lip but not his nose? It just doesent add up. And it looks to be the side of his lip too.
I’m not suggesting any foul play with the parents … something about Joe don’t sit right with me…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Dunno if it’s just me but the muck under Rexs fingernails cringed me out. Hate it when kids have muck under their nails 🤢

Reactions: 13
I’m not suggesting any foul play with the parents … something about Joe don’t sit right with me…
What about him doesn’t sit right with you? Not saying you’re wrong cause everyone’s opinions are their own! But I just always feel like have to be careful before you throw accusations around like that x

Reactions: 31
I wonder how on earth Rex managed to hurt himself in a place that? Got his mouth hook on something? It's an odd position, I assumed it was a cut on his actual cheek or chin or something

Reactions: 3
Why does she always fill in the handprints, I noticed she did it on the picnic bench too. It just makes it look awful
It’s literally not a handprint anymore when she’s done that, it’s just a hand shape🤦🏻‍♀️ I love the imperfection of children’s artwork. Makes it all the more special

Reactions: 28
Come on people it's not the children's faults! Sorry but to then slate his writing is bang out of order he's 7 or 8 for god sake! Some children struggle with things

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Ok so I’ve never commented on this post, I’m normally on the Mrs Hinch one but i just can’t believe she has taken her child into hospital and is putting up pictures of the hospital room she has decked out in a load of tat! Then she is taking the time to bloody link them too!
I’m actually lost for words
I mean I know it can be boring sitting in a hospital but this is seriously narcissistic behaviour. Focus on your child you f**king weirdo
She should put a bit of time into his personal care dirt of the child's nails then she mightn't have so much time for talking shite 24/7.filth

Reactions: 7
It’s literally not a handprint anymore when she’s done that, it’s just a hand shape🤦🏻‍♀️ I love the imperfection of children’s artwork. Makes it all the more special
Exactly!! Its his own work-Of course it wont be ‘perfect’ hes bloody two!! I use to work in nurseries,And we never touched or changed a childs piece of art work!

Reactions: 14
Already got paint on the new flooring! Why didn’t she decorate and then have the new flooring laid? It makes no sense, or put a cover over the flooring. She rushes everything
49F98DAB-F146-4B44-9A70-C9A3C8A34237.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen them 😢 poor boy
If he’s been playing in the garden then I suspect that’s why they look dirty, a warm bath will soon clean them, my son has trimmed nails but still comes back from nursery like he’s never cleaned 😂🙈 always have to wash his hands in warm water with soap to clean him up or pop him in bath. I don’t think we can judge her for the nails (I’d hate for someone to think my son doesn’t get washed) same for all the boys they’ve all been at school playing, I’m sure a bath/shower/hands and face wash will soon clean them up.

Reactions: 21
I don’t want to be cruel about a child because it’s not entirely his fault but her eldest hair really really needs washing 😔 it’s so greasy and he’s in high school isn’t he? I can’t imagine he gets through without a bit of name calling because children can be vile to each other.

Rex’s poor little lip looks sore too, it just doesn’t look consistent with falling though? My little boy has a blood clotting disorder and he fell the other day, he had 2 fat lips for 2 days and like a a crazed lip from where he bit himself and it had liked a bruised look to it. Rex’s lip looks cut or something I just can’t see happening from a generic fall..

With his poorly lip too, dirty hands and fingernails. Now especially he should be kept super clean and keep on top of his hands because of infection and germs.
My son suffers with greasy hair, day after its washed it needs doing again some suffer more than others

Reactions: 25
I think commenting on an eight year olds handwriting and a teenager’s hair after a day at school in hot weather are crossing a line. It’s one thing to comment on stuff about Stacey and the results of her parenting but L’s handwriting and Z’s hair are not that.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
Zac's hair🤢
Isn’t he a teen now? Probably more keen to play games than wash 😂 I remember washing my hair the night before school and the next day it would be yucky again 🤮🙈 The joys of hormones and growing up haha

I think commenting on an eight year olds handwriting and a teenager’s hair after a day at school in hot weather are crossing a line. It’s one thing to comment on stuff about Stacey and the results of her parenting but L’s handwriting and Z’s hair are not that.
So glad I’m not alone in thinking it’s getting silly now to pick up on things on kids that have been at school all day, playing having fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.