Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like Stacey I think love would be pushing it 🙃, don’t always agree with things she does like most people in life haha but I just think it’s really pathetic to keep criticising the kids 😁 I couldn’t careless if she’s grubby like you say I’m just like erm kids play in mud get over the fact their dirty, and if there were real concerns don’t you think school/nursery would be contacting social services 😏
NOBODY IS CALLING THE KIDS, THEY ARE CALLING THEIR SKANKY MOTHER, FFS

Reactions: 28
When people get defensive over comments about Stacey’s parenting - specifically hygiene when it comes to the children - it makes me think they aren’t too secure at all about their own hygiene judgments 🙃

Reactions: 33
Most teenagers suffer with greasy hair, my son can wash his and its greasy the next day nothing to do with hygiene. Bit below the belt slating a kid
Not ‘slating a kid’ slating his mother who doesn’t wash and doesn’t wash her children 👍🏼

Reactions: 22
Come on tattlers, I’ve spent ages having to scroll past people having a pissing contest over what’s right or wrong to post on SS. If you’re here to cheer, then you’re in the wrong neck of the woods.

imagine being so self aware to the fact that you smell but still don’t think to do the basics in order to not smell, such as frequent washes and deodorant. Really odd!

I wash and dry clothes in one day and sometimes it can look like my kids haven’t had their clothes washed, but they are just obsessed with certain outfits so I wash/dry them over night ( autistic children). You have to have a freshly washed set of uniform for every day at my children’s school under their covid rules. That’s clearly not happening with SS though. For all the money she has she could hire help to do it for her if needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Fact -SS doesn’t shower very often, she certainly doesn’t bath Rex often enough! Trying to get teenagers or pre teens in the shower is sometimes hard work! Then when in, they don’t get out 😂 & they are so sweaty & greasy…

Rex has been playing with something in the garden, green house, tools, building materials, sharp garden stake maybe & hooked his lip.. looks painful, poor little mite. Imaging how much better he would feel after a lovely soothing bath🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I would say it certainly looks like he’s had something in his mouth and fell and it’s sliced it. I would expect an animal bite to be much messier, with lots more swelling and further toward the cheek area.

She’s not my idea of clean by a long stretch. I’m baffled how she is not plagued by eye infections with the way she wears those fake eyelashes. 🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.