Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldnt you be absolutely mortified if your work colleagues said you stank on national TV? I cant understand anyone who doesn't care about personal hygiene let alone thinks its funny.
Someone mentioned Joe had said her armpits smelt like a steak slice 😂😂😂

that bleeping gurning smile really grips my tit. Looks like she could eat an apple through a tennis racket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Did someone on the last thread say they were told their baby was one gender then it turned out to be another? Does that happen a lot?
I used to like Stacey when did she become such a knob
people usually have harmony test now about 10 weeks. It’s DNA testing, the sex is always right

Reactions: 3
So Rex is making joe a father day gift and the older boys are also doing one for joe. I hope they do something for their actual dads too. Let’s see how much the boys do and how much Stacey does.

Reactions: 8
So Rex is making joe a father day gift and the older boys are also doing one for joe. I hope they do something for their actual dads too. Let’s see how much the boys do and how much Stacey does.
She does usually get them to make something for their own dads, she usually shows it but she hasn't shown anything like that got ages

Reactions: 1
I hope she gets joe other things for fathers day 'cause I swear the amount of pva glued covered tatt he gets.

It's nice to have those personalised things but not for every special occasion...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope she gets joe other things for fathers day 'cause I swear the amount of pva glued covered tatt he gets.

It's nice to have those personalised things but not for every special occasion...
He's got his tackle box don't foget saying you're a' reely' cool dad! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to be cruel about a child because it’s not entirely his fault but her eldest hair really really needs washing 😔 it’s so greasy and he’s in high school isn’t he? I can’t imagine he gets through without a bit of name calling because children can be vile to each other.

Rex’s poor little lip looks sore too, it just doesn’t look consistent with falling though? My little boy has a blood clotting disorder and he fell the other day, he had 2 fat lips for 2 days and like a a crazed lip from where he bit himself and it had liked a bruised look to it. Rex’s lip looks cut or something I just can’t see happening from a generic fall..

Just seen them 😢 poor boy
With his poorly lip too, dirty hands and fingernails. Now especially he should be kept super clean and keep on top of his hands because of infection and germs.

Reactions: 18
I’ve had to unfollow her….. absolute FRUIT LOOP…I can’t even be bothered to list 1001 things that drive me insane about this one !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry im probably gonna get hate for this but Leighton's writing omfg. I know he is young etc but bad handwriting kills me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.